WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

Good news from the Basle fair :)
I have already decided a few weeks ago not to increase the prices for STOWA this year !

Basicly i should do because the most of you know that ETA and other suppliers already have increased their prices for existing and new orders :-(.

My plan is now - based on our new factory - to be more effective and this can be the possibility to keep the prices for this year!
We have already installed all new working places and i am sure to be more effective 5-10%.

Probably next January i have to increase the prices a bit - but this depence how the pricestructure will be at the end of the year.

So - please think about this step and i hope this are good news for existing and coming STOWA customers in this year 2009 :)

Best regards

Jörg Schauer

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Re: No Priceincrease for STOA watches this year :)

That's rather good news! (Hope to be ordering another Stowa this year at some point.)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Noted with thanks, Jörg! :thanks

Although I have already ordered this year's Stowa, your indication might be a heartening motivation towards the next one. ;-)

best regards,

walsh

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks Joerg, you are a generous man! Hopefully my FO will be ready before the end of 2009 so I can get in before the price increase.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Thanks Jorg, you make a great product and seem to run a solid business. Best wishes this year.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Am I missing something or did the price of the Airman Auto and MO just go up 10%?
Stowa has two online shops, one for European Union customers and one for International customers. The prices are higher at the EU site because they include German VAT, whereas International prices are net but you pay your own taxes at delivery. You may be comparing prices between the two online shops, because otherwise I don't see where there was a price increase.

The EU site is http://stowa.de

The International site is http://www.german-watches.com

·
Vendor
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dear drussel,

since last year we have the same prices and like we wrote - there will be no priceincrease this year :)

best regards

Jörg Schauer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks. The US site (german-watches.com) appears to be down. I must have gotten on the EU site that includes VAT. I am happy with the confirmation that prices will stay at their current reasonable rate.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts