WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've emailed them twice and given them months to reply on a warranty repair need.

Anyone know who to get these smacktards to reply?

This is starting to seriously piss me off.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
You might try their phone number and speak to someone directly.

Or you could put them on blast via social media (instagram/FB).

IG: Tradekraft

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,698 Posts
Members who have personal issues with other members and Moderators must resolve their differences outside the forum. WatchUSeek policy is not to discuss issues with other forums.

7 posts deleted. Will not hesitate to grant a time out formthose bickering. Cool down.

·
Registered
382 Posts
First you need to make sure that you have a valid point to make to Glycine and that their Customer Service needs to take you seriously.

Maybe you are simply barking at the wrong tree? Warranty claims are not dealt by the Glycine Customer Service, but by their Service Center (9298 S 500 West Service and repair Sandy, Utah 84070)

"When you purchase a new Glycine watch you will automatically get a two-year warranty. If, however, your watch isn’t performing as it should, or it gets damaged, you can send the watch to a local

service center
for repair."

http://glycine-watch.ch/service/warranty/

Invicta Premier Service Center
9298 South 500 West
Sandy Utah, 84070
U.S.A

[email protected]
Tel: 1800-327-7682

·
Registered
374 Posts
I contacted the service department at the above email in July, and received a response within 2 business days.

Are you using the old email perhaps?

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First you need to make sure that you have a valid point to make to Glycine and that their Customer Service needs to take you seriously.

Maybe you are simply barking at the wrong tree? Warranty claims are not dealt by the Glycine Customer Service, but by their Service Center (9298 S 500 West Service and repair Sandy, Utah 84070)

"When you purchase a new Glycine watch you will automatically get a two-year warranty. If, however, your watch isn’t performing as it should, or it gets damaged, you can send the watch to a local

service center
for repair."

http://glycine-watch.ch/service/warranty/

9298 South 500 West
Sandy Utah, 84070
U.S.A

[email protected]
Tel: 1800-327-7682
That's such useful info. Thank you so much.

I wonder if I have a valid claim. So I've been collecting watches for only about 35 years and have owned probably 500+. I wonder if I have the understanding to know if I have a valid claim.

Thanks so much for pointing that out. I need to go rethink this.

Disclosure:
1. My posts are not shilling other people's stuff.
2. I own everything in my photos and paid for it with my own money.
3. My opinions are not influenced by any form of compensation.

Reactions: Spirit of the Watch

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a response finally. They forwarded to Invicta, who promptly contacted me.

Hoping for the best. If they do a good job, I'll be the first to admit it and give them props. I'll report back.

Disclosure:

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Got a response finally. They forwarded to Invicta, who promptly contacted me.

Hoping for the best. If they do a good job, I'll be the first to admit it and give them props. I'll report back.

Disclosure:
So did it work? Did they charge you a bunch for simply looking at it on top of the repair? Speaking of the repair did they fight you on it being warranty or not?

Btw: It typically takes a week for Glycine to respond to me, whenever I reach out to them........ Although, tbf one time it took them two weeks and they had to contact a supplier in order to give me an in-depth response. Which is understandable. The leather on most of their watches is calfskin for those interested.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i have had too much experience with this. the best is to call and it seems to be a pretty small shop there in utah. i say that because i can through to someone quickly and they seem to be able to put me on hold and can go see who has my watch at the time. i have also called and the person i was talking to thought that they were the one that did the check of the watch before sending it back to me. (unfortunately the hack did not work when i got it back do maybe it was not checked too well) that said they do not seem to do any watch repairing, they just replace the movement. i have sent the same watch back 3 times now. and each time they replace the movement. there have been some problems when i get it back and when then happens they pay to have it shipped back. so far i only paid shipping and a small fee the first time i sent it in. the details are in another thread.
it seems that several have had good luck getting a movement replaces and are good to go from them on. i have been particularly unlucky with different issues each time i got it back. i can tell you that if you reply to an email after they send it back they will never see it.. that ticket is considers closed. calling has always been my best bet to get information and get a response.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
i have had too much experience with this. the best is to call and it seems to be a pretty small shop there in utah. i say that because i can through to someone quickly and they seem to be able to put me on hold and can go see who has my watch at the time. i have also called and the person i was talking to thought that they were the one that did the check of the watch before sending it back to me. (unfortunately the hack did not work when i got it back do maybe it was not checked too well) that said they do not seem to do any watch repairing, they just replace the movement. i have sent the same watch back 3 times now. and each time they replace the movement. there have been some problems when i get it back and when then happens they pay to have it shipped back. so far i only paid shipping and a small fee the first time i sent it in. the details are in another thread.
it seems that several have had good luck getting a movement replaces and are good to go from them on. i have been particularly unlucky with different issues each time i got it back. i can tell you that if you reply to an email after they send it back they will never see it.. that ticket is considers closed. calling has always been my best bet to get information and get a response.
I think there's a second location on the east coast, have you tried going through them instead?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I think there's a second location on the east coast, have you tried going through them instead?
No after the first time, they send me shipping lables right back... Usually i have it in the mail within a day or two, because they are shipped to me with problems

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How’s the condition of the watch when you get it back?

Note: If I shill for someone, I will disclose it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
How’s the condition of the watch when you get it back?

Note: If I shill for someone, I will disclose it.
each time i sent it is i took it off of the strap i was using and just sent the watch. i sent it in the first time because of a stuck rotor after about 6 months.

so far one time i got it back it would stop after a few hours. i made a video of the watch on the winder and showing that the second hand never moves. so there was some issue that the rotor turned but did not actually wind the watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q1HjZ0EvUU

the second time i got it back i pulled the crown to set the time and the second hand would not stop... so the hack was not working
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOVm1x2uMAY

you can see i just put it on a Nato this time until i could see it was all fine. that saves me some time getting it ready to send back.

now it has been the about 50 days and they say that they are waiting on a new movement.

overall the watch looked fine when i got it back each time, but they always set the bezel back to 24 on top, i usually have it at +7 for family in Danmark.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts