WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell my Nodus Contrail, gen 1. It's the gray dial version with the black 12-hour bezel. It's a fantastic watch, and a lot of band for the buck. While it's a gen 1 version, it's relatively new with an original purchase date of 10/20/20 - so 1 year old.

The is a very wearable watch with a 40.5mm case diameter, 47mm lug-to-lug, and 12mm thick. The 12 hour bezel is great for tracking a separate time zone. The bezel insert is sapphire, and the numbers are lumed. The box sapphire crystal as AR coating underneath. the lugs are drilled for easy strap removal. The H-link bracelet is very comfortable. the watch has 20mm lugs. The movement is the Miyota 9015.

Everything is included with the watch - outer box, canvas watch wallet, all links, warranty card, and a card showing the timekeeping in 4 different positions. I have not timed the watch, but runs great.

Overall, the watch is in excellent condition. I don't see anything to speak of on the side of the case or crystal. There are some scuffs on the case back. The bracelet has some desk diving marks on it, but could be brushed out if you wanted to.

Looking for $300 shipped in the US.

I have bought/sold/traded dozens of watches here, and have excellent feedback.

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Silver

Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Gesture Font
Watch Analog watch Silver Font Clock
Automotive lighting Toy Watch accessory Rectangle Watch

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Silver
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver
Sleeve Bag Luggage and bags Denim Font
Sleeve Wood Denim Waist Electric blue
Rectangle Gadget Wood Netbook Material property

1 - 10 of 10 Posts