·
Moderator Emeritus
55,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NOMOS Advent Calendar 2018
There are also watches: 24 small and larger gifts behind 24 doors

Box Metal

GLASHÜTTE, NOVEMBER 2018.

The NOMOS Advent Calendar will be back this year. Every day in Advent, the Glashütte watch manufacturer raffles something that is so beautiful that it could also be lying under the tree: Things from Glashütte that you can not buy anywhere, products that NOMOS designers have designed for other brands, small trips, watch accessories - and of course watches. Never has the total value of the NOMOS Advent Calendar been higher than this year.

Can everybody join? Yes, and this for 24 times. All winnings will be raffled by an uninfluenceable Xmas angel and brought to the post office until 21st of December, if possible, for all subsequent calendar doors until at the latest on Christmas Eve.

Whether on Instagram, Facebook or simply via the website of the brand, everywhere it starts on December 1st: www.nomos-glashuette.com/adventskalender.

·
Registered
331 Posts
has anyone here won anything before ?

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Yes, indeed. Some years back, Nomos sent me the perlon strap for an Ahoi for one day in their Advent calendar, along with a number of lovely albums filled with pretty Nomos photos. :)

(Not a fan of perlon, sadly, but the Nomos books were fun to page through on the cold nights that winter. b-) )

·
Moderator Emeritus
55,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes.

Chris01: Twice in 2014 - a pen and some "Christmas tree stars" (actually metal blanks after cutting out gears).

And if I remember correctly there‘s another winner hidden in the NOMOS community thread.

·
Registered
321 Posts
And if I remember correctly there‘s another winner hidden in the NOMOS community thread.
I also won twice, probably in 2014 and 2015. Once a square ring that was originally a gift in a limited run of Tetras (went to my wife) and once a surprise bag - a pen, mechanical pencil, Nomos notebook, flower seeds from Glashütte, some local sweets, etc. Very nice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've been participating every day in hopes of something cool. I was unaware of this promotion in past years. Some of the items they've had this year and their reasoning (like the handmade red star ornaments or the glass water bottles) were very neat. I love Nomos, and hope to visit Germany again next year. I will definitely be making the trip to Glashütte for a tour.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Please stop bumping this thread. The more people who know about it, the worse my chances! ;-)

I too love the sensibility of Nomos in both their choices of prizes and how their communications. Excellent watches for their price point. And from what I can tell, lovely people with whom you would enjoy a conversation over drinks that might actually cover more topics than just watches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts