WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I am interested in the Casio Duro range and find only two models in India: mdv-300d and mdv-103d. Have both. I like this range. Any advice on how to source more models? Can't import because customs clearance for individuals is a problem!

Best,

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
David S, you're welcome to visit us at any time, and we will be happy to host you, even if you don't bring the watches! But you would have to pay your way here to India!
But seriously, the point of the thread was to find out from others in India if there were more models available and/or if they were willing to part with one that they picked up overseas.

Caseiko, only two of the models in the site are available easily here in India, was wondering if the others are meant for other intl markets. Thanks, anyway, for the help!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Most casio model are meant for international market. What I meant was, buy via internet..... But I don't know regard to India's Custom Biro. Maybe due to TATA subsidiary company making Titan watches has make Indian lawmaker to control outside watch brand into Indian market. In that case, I'm sure hard for me too if I am local. Pity you naganaga.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts