WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw costco selling these today think it was the amw-320 and another simular one with blue face. priced at 39.99 I have had the orignal gold face model that was made prior to this one for over 15 years so this one although not a G shoud give many years of service :-! :-! borrowed Buzzes photo

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does the bezel rotate. great price for a great watch !!!

good score, brah !!!

dun know it was in there indusrtial packaging. I did not pick one up. ( yet i might i liked the blue faced one ) I have one and its bezel does rotate. they are cool watches. b-) b-)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool dudes should have cool Casios :-!

:-d :-d :-d :-d

btw I read your backpack review. whats up with the job you going to do some traveling :)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does the bezel rotate. great price for a great watch !!!

good score, brah !!!

the bezel does rotates saw it again today b-) saving for my next G the ice white gulfie

·
Registered
391 Posts
I can vouch for this one. I picked one up off the clearance rack at Target with the intention of flipping it. The more I looked at it, the more it grew on me...and after I while, I just accepted the fact that it wasn't leaving. :-d

It is pretty big at 46mm diameter, plus the lugs make it 50mm long (it is just on the borderline of being too big for me), and very solidly built. One nice thing is that the hands are designed not to obscure the digital display, although the flip side of that is that they don't reach the chapter ring for easy reading either.

For the $$ I paid for it, I give it |>|>|>|>|> :)

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
It's amazing to think that a watch like that can be designed, made, shipped and then retailed for $40. :think:

·
Registered
441 Posts
If memory serves me right, there is going to be some lume, but Casio temporary lume and not ISO rated lumibrite.

You will more likely depend on the old school LED light to illuminate the digital strip.

·
Registered
391 Posts
It's amazing to think that a watch like that can be designed, made, shipped and then retailed for $40. :think:
My local Target was clearing out their inventory of G's and a few assorted Casio's.

I looked at the prices, told the girl behind the counter that I'd be right back, and went to get a cart. I dumped the entire clearance rack into the cart and headed for the checkout.

The girl at the checkout commented "gee, you sure like watches." :-d :-d :-d

I paid $9.34 for mine. :-! Don't ask what I paid for all the G's!! b-) :-d

1 - 16 of 16 Posts