WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Dearest Comrades,

Because I am a hard core Seiko worshipper, I found it to be appropriate to share my happiness with you, my Seiko family, first. (Between us, or else Rolex Comrades of ours may stone me to death!) :-x:roll::-(

I drove from North Vancouver, B.C., Canada down to Seattle, WA, U.S.A. for 200 km for this baby:

Here, he is cuddling my apoulettes with his twin Pepsi:

Some more twin fotos: :p

Some wrist fotos:

It took 20 seconds for my lovely wife, who gifted this Coke to me, to steal - ehm, I mean borrow _ my Pepsi! :-( b-)

She is proudly posing with my, I mean her Pepsi:

Some family fotos:

Twins on my wrist:

Another wrist foto:

Coke on my wife's wrist! It was not easy to convince my poor wife to let me wear the Coke, it cost me the Pepsi! Women!: o| :roll:

She is proudly taking fotos of her lovely hubby's Coke on her wrist: :think: :-s

While driving to Seattle for this face to face transaction, I was wearing my MKII LRRP UTC 48, another favourite of mine:

At Canada - U.S.A. Border:

Now I must post these lovely fotos on the Rolex section, or else . . . You know what I mean?

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to share my happiness with you, my dearest Seiko Comrades. My next purchase, of course, will be another Seiko. SURPRISE!

Enjoy your weekend . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dear Phlabrooy, thank you very much for your very kind words.

I am, indeed, lucky . . . sometimes :)

I am very lucky to have my Seiko family in this gorgeous forum!

Thank you all for sharing my happiness, Comrades . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Great pickup Capt! I need to add a Rolex GMT Pepsi to my collection one of these days. Until then, I just added a Pepsi of my own this past week; albeit much much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
What a great addition to your collection! Congrats!
Enjoy it always in the best of health!

Too bad you had to loose your Pepsi to your wife. ;-)
At least you are buying peace at home and it stays in the family... :)

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Congrats and I'm gree with envy! I spotted aGMT from a seller near Seattle but he sold only in the connu......thought to have my best bud drive down for me but didn't ......IF and when I return to Vancouver , I think I will do the same as you hahah!

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Dearest Comrades, thank you so much for your very kind words.

Believe me, it is really worth driving anywhere in North America. It is a lot better than getting stuck with our friends at customs.

Dear Derek, your SBCM025 is gorgeous! :p I love your watch, watch your watch ;-)

Very Best Regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
621 Posts
Huge congrats mate - at least you know your (her) Pepsi has a good home and won't just be lying about gathering dust. Great collection of other watches too btw!!

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
A beautiful watch, the coke is!
I wouldn't be too uspet if my wife took my pepsi as I much prefer coke...both on watch bezels and in beverages :)

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My Dearest Brothers, thank you so much for your very kind words.

Indeed, I used to love the Pepsi insert more than the Pepsi, but now I love them both.

Yes, my wife is really very understanding. This time, she blackened only one eye of mine! :)

Very Best Regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
164 Posts
From this British Columbian to you, Captain, WELL DONE. You have an amazing collection. Let me know when you want to cull a few of your beauties and I will fire it across my wife's bow. I hope she is as understanding as yours!

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your very kind words. Sometimes I wish I were a single, and I could have had more watches.

It is never enough, and it is our only cure: Another watch ;-)

Very Best Regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Congrats for the great acquisition.........I truly don´t want you to get me wrong but I don´t now what I envy the most, if your collection or your wife ;-).... attitude towards this "nasty" watch obsession.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts