WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks! I've been lurking about your forum for some time and figured what the hey, let's jump in! I'm a watch freak in general, but I've been bitten by the G shock bug as of late. I have a MTG-920DA, which has served me well over the last few years and had purchased a G9000 3V Mudman a few weeks ago. I can't take it off. Found myself, in my travels this weekend, stalking all of the department stores for good deals and interesting finds on Shocks. GEE, THANKS GUYS!;-) Anyway, great forum, I find it informative and funny at times. Look forward to being on board.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Welcome, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave... you will soon receive instructions on the secret handshake...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Good to have ya here.

You'll soon train your mind into always not quite remembering when the last time you bought a new G was.:-!

Asfalloth

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Welcome PJ. I also bought the G9000-3V a couple of weeks ago and have been wearing it a lot. Even though the display on my normal black one is more practical, the 3V is just so cool. b-)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I have no idea who the sam hill Captain Spaulding is, but welcome anyway.... ;-)

-Gawain

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree, the negative displays are a bit harder to read at times, and on the Muddie more so, but they ARE cool.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts