WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else using these? I've fallen in love. So comfortable and so nice not having a buckle or clasp.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
433 Posts
Never seen one of those! Thanks for sharing, but to me these look cheap and not something I would run out and buy. Just being honest...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never seen one of those! Thanks for sharing, but to me these look cheap and not something I would run out and buy. Just being honest...
Certainly entitled to your opinion... they're definitely unique. I think it works on a 'fun' watch like the one I'm wearing today but certainly not an everyday option.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I'm really not sure what to think about them.. Certainly unique! But not sure I would trust them?

- whoa... Just whoa! -

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm really not sure what to think about them.. Certainly unique! But not sure I would trust them?

- whoa... Just whoa! -
It's definitely secure... no worries there. Although I was nervous putting it on the first time until I got the hang of it... I'd suggest sitting on a bed when putting it on your wrist the first time!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Cool! So basically it works as velcro?
It's definitely secure... no worries there. Although I was nervous putting it on the first time until I got the hang of it... I'd suggest sitting on a bed when putting it on your wrist the first time!
- whoa... Just whoa! -

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool! So basically it works as velcro?

- whoa... Just whoa! -
Pretty much... functions like velcro but without the sound. Really have to work a nail in there to get it undone. And you can visually see that it's 'sealed'. Loving that I can desk dive with no worry about scratching anything!

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
How thick and long is it?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's thin... though it overlaps as part of the closure if that makes sense. As far as length, their website says it fits wrists from 155mm to 220mm. I have a 7 inch wrist and there's plenty of extra strap.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Pretty much... functions like velcro but without the sound. Really have to work a nail in there to get it undone. And you can visually see that it's 'sealed'. Loving that I can desk dive with no worry about scratching anything!
Hmm.. I might look in to them.. How hot are they? I mean being rubber and no venting holes?

- whoa... Just whoa! -

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm.. I might look in to them.. How hot are they? I mean being rubber and no venting holes?

- whoa... Just whoa! -
I actually think they're very good for summer... Wears similarly to my perlon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
6,178 Posts
We have recently started stocking these, pictured are the ones for Apple watches, include the adaptors, there are also conventional 18mm, 20mm and 22mm versions all with Quick Release, first impressions and feedback are good and as said above, as safe as a velcro straps but without pulling your clothes apart

NoomoonLabbBlack-Silverbuckle-promo-2000.jpg

NoomoonLabbBlack-Silverbuckle-promo6-2000.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts