WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those owning North Flag stock, your ship has come in - prices are sure to uptick now that it's been confirmed that the Tudor North Flag has been specially discontinued in the all-important Leighton Buzzard and Surbiton markets!

Since these world-leading markets are used as bellwethers for global Tudor North Flag market demand, it's a sure sign that Tudor will stop making them for everybody else.

Dealer stocks have been continuously low since 2019, indicating imminent discontinuation some time in the following decade - quick, buy now!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I almost bought one online but I found a grey dealer in Leighton Buzzard who sold me one for £5350. This is now the "market price" for the NF. Just need to buy a ranger now. Hated it until last year.

Does anyone know anything about Rolex waiting lists? I want a Daytona for the weekend but my AD doesnt have any in stock?

·
Registered
29,906 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I almost bought one online but I found a grey dealer in Leighton Buzzard who sold me one for £5350. This is now the "market price" for the NF. Just need to buy a ranger now. Hated it until last year.

Does anyone know anything about Rolex waiting lists? I want a Daytona for the weekend but my AD doesnt have any in stock?
Mine has six, I’ll get him to put one aside for you.

·
Registered
29,906 Posts
Is it the "Liquidity is Key" chap? :)
No it’s a nice chap who has a market stall on the corner Tuesday morning.

All with box and papers.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Was never a fan of the north flag to be honest. Didn't like the power reserve in bright yellow if im thinking of the right watch

·
Registered
619 Posts
Ah, the North Flag was almost the watch I bought before the Sub. I almost convinced myself to spend less money on it because I couldn't fathom buying a Rolex, but after being egged on by a colleague of mine, pulled the trigger on the Sub and never looked back.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Was never a fan of the north flag to be honest. Didn't like the power reserve in bright yellow if im thinking of the right watch
That was my favourite thing on it. O almost got one like new for $2000. But back in the time I thought it was a lot and I wasn't spending as much as I do now on watches. Mistake.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
28,739 Posts
For those owning North Flag stock, your ship has come in - prices are sure to uptick now that it's been confirmed that the Tudor North Flag has been specially discontinued in the all-important Leighton Buzzard and Surbiton markets!

Since these world-leading markets are used as bellwethers for global Tudor North Flag market demand, it's a sure sign that Tudor will stop making them for everybody else.

Dealer stocks have been continuously low since 2019, indicating imminent discontinuation some time in the following decade - quick, buy now!
Question for you 170, did you buy one for yourself?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ah, the North Flag was almost the watch I bought before the Sub. I almost convinced myself to spend less money on it because I couldn't fathom buying a Rolex, but after being egged on by a colleague of mine, pulled the trigger on the Sub and never looked back.
The last official retail price for a NF was £2,300 on a leather strap. And the Sub cost you?

·
Registered
619 Posts
The last official retail price for a NF was £2,300 on a leather strap. And the Sub cost you?
This was in 2016, when Subs were plentiful, so I got it under MSRP from a private seller. If you're just looking at this from a "return on investment" metric, I've just about doubled up on what I paid, and have had it for almost 5 years now. Then again, watches I buy aren't investments, they're to enjoy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
This was in 2016, when Subs were plentiful, so I got it under MSRP from a private seller. If you're just looking at this from a "return on investment" metric, I've just about doubled up on what I paid, and have had it for almost 5 years now. Then again, watches I buy aren't investments, they're to enjoy.
So assume around £5,000-6,000 then?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts