WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does anyone know if the titanium/kevlar bracelets for the defy xtreme series are available separately [yet?] Also do the Open/Chrono/Tourbillon models use the same as the smaller-faced Power Reserve model? My impetus for asking is that I'm considering the PR model with a rubber strap, but might want to purchase the bracelet a short bit down the road.

Adam

I bought in a Zenith shop!!!!!

FM

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have three Zenith watches and have hit a wall in finding bracelets and links. I need a bracelet for a DeLuca and links for a tu-tone Rainbow Flyback...if anyone could help I would be eternally gratefull......

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm curious about the bracelet, being a Zenith original. Are the center links solid or hollow? I always liked the look of the Rolex oyster bracelet, but they never felt solid or sufficiently hefty. How does the Zenith version compare?

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
I'm curious about the bracelet, being a Zenith original. Are the center links solid or hollow? I always liked the look of the Rolex oyster bracelet, but they never felt solid or sufficiently hefty. How does the Zenith version compare?
It is a good question. The links are small compared to a Rolex. My impression is that they are not hollow, but it has been a long time since I have taken a link out.

That said, the bracelet feels more substantial than an oyster bracelet.

Cheers!

Dan

·
Registered
157 Posts
It is a good question. The links are small compared to a Rolex. My impression is that they are not hollow, but it has been a long time since I have taken a link out.

That said, the bracelet feels more substantial than an oyster bracelet.

Cheers!

Dan
Thanks Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts