WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured i'd share..i also didnt see a forum for luminox's

anyways im probably going to be going through a divorce soon unfortunately and ive been pretty depressed/stressed etc...so i decided to go splurge..i was either going to get a frogman or this but i decided that since for now i already have a ton of G's id get something a little different so..alas i got a luminox 8400...and im loving it so far

a frog is definitely going to be my next watch though |>

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Lovely watch and I am sorry for what your going through at the moment, I am going through the same thing! Not pleasant! Chin up and don't forget to treat yourself right...So when's the frog comming!

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
im sorry ure going through some tough times. all best wishes and that is one great luminox. we will be waiting for the arrival of ur frog.

·
Registered
833 Posts
im sorry ure going through some tough times. all best wishes and that is one great luminox. we will be waiting for the arrival of ur frog.
Sorry to here that RCM :-(. Been there done that myself... I'm now married again, but I was very very very very very.... picky about who I was going to marry the second time... I know it is very hard and sometimes very ugly. I will keep you in my prayers RCM. OH and nice watch :-!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Excellent choice, RCM. The Luminox Black Ops, a very smart watch. I have one on an all-black Maratac Zulu:

I wish you all the best. Come here more often if you can, to relax and have fun among your forum friends. :-!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Great pick me up watch, sorry that you are going through a difficult phase of life. For what it is worth you are not alone, many have had similar experiences. A friend of mine said, why get married, just find a woman you hate and buy her a new house every five years. :-!:-!:-! At that time he was going through his 5th divorce. Cheers I hope your new watch continues to give you pleasure.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Hi RCM, I'm just on the tail end of a divorce myself. It'll all be final in another 4 weeks. I've actually been seperated quite a few years so it's not that big a deal to me now, but I remember the first 6 months were very difficult. Then one day it stopped feeling like an end, and started feeling like a new beginning.

That's a good choice of watch. :-! I keep looking at Luminox watches but don't have one yet. I think I'll get one eventually. I'm just saving for an atomic Gulfman, then it'll be time for something other than a G-Shock.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Grea Luminox!....Sorry to hear what your going
through. I know it must be rough. Hang in there
and come here often among friends.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the kind words guys...its still not final yet...we are trying to work it out but its still really stressful

anyways i think my g's are going to be neglected for awhile..i cant seem to take this one off..and it looks awesome with my uniform..def already one of my favs

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
You know what? Because of your post I'm wearing mine since last night. As Mansrow says: "Shhhh... Dun tell anyone." :-d

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i really like that band..i might have to think about picking one of those up :think:

·
Registered
152 Posts
sorry to hear you going through tough times...hang in there...be cool...about that LUMINOX...boy its going to be one tough rugged watch!! and stunningly beautiful too!!
think healthy, eat healthy and hang out here more often..
sincerely
justin k

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
sorry for the bad story....
:-(
but happy for your recent acquire..
the luminox it's good....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
If you go for it, get the Black "low lite" in darkened 316L steel finish, 22mm. In my opinion it looks just made for this watch: :-!
+1.
Zulus are the most comfortable straps I've worn so far, especially on thinner watches like that one you have. And they're as tough as hell.

Sorry to hear about the divorce. When you feel ready, the good part is you can go out and chase some hot girls again b-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts