WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I鈥檝e had this pen for nearly 15 years. I used to work with a gentleman who claimed to be a woodworker. He used to tell me that he鈥檇 make me a pen but would never come through. He got so fed up of me calling him out that he showed up to work with this pen for me 馃槀 I don鈥檛 know if he, in fact, DID make this pen or just bought it. But I have cherished it.
I misplaced it once for almost 6 months that I was heart broken until I found it again. This is something I鈥檒l pass down, hand made or store bought.
its supposedly cherry wood.

Attachments

Registered
I鈥檝e had this pen for nearly 15 years. I used to work with a gentleman who claimed to be a woodworker. He used to tell me that he鈥檇 make me a pen but would never come through. He got so fed up of me calling him out that he showed up to work with this pen for me 馃槀 I don鈥檛 know if he, in fact, DID make this pen or just bought it. But I have cherished it.
I misplaced it once for almost 6 months that I was heart broken until I found it again. This is something I鈥檒l pass down, hand made or store bought.
its supposedly cherry wood.
He most likely did make it, I recognize the hardware he used. I've made many of them, I also make custom pens with all different types of materials and pen types.
Here is my back up pen at work in case I forget my daily lol. It's replica material of Malachite.
CameraZOOM-20170607225232788.jpg

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
He most likely did make it, I recognize the hardware he used. I've made many of them, I also make custom pens with all different types of materials and pen types.
Here is my back up pen at work in case I forget my daily lol. It's replica material of Malachite.
View attachment 14298767
Thank you for confirming that he did make it. Now that鈥檚 a beautiful pen you have there! Would you like to make another similar one? ��
Eventually the one I have is getting passed down to one of my two daughters.

Registered
Thank you for confirming that he did make it. Now that鈥檚 a beautiful pen you have there! Would you like to make another similar one?
Eventually the one I have is getting passed down to one of my two daughters.
Yeah absolutely, I'll shoot you a message.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Registered
View attachment 14298767
Nice! I have a Malachite fountain pen an independent pen-maker made for me on etsy. Honestly, one of the few positive experiences I've had on that miserable website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts