WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll tell ya, this is weird. I really didn't like this watch at all. Even the regular Frogs around. This thing has caught my eye and I can't wait until I start wearing this! Is this sucker coming out to us soon? I'm such the artist. :)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
its out. Just limited supply at the moment. You can order from casio directly, its on backorder but i'm sure it'll be in stock soon.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Depends on where you are. There are a couple places to get it in US. I got an e-mail from tiktox today saying they have them (UK), but it seems they are full MSRP. Where in the world are you trying to get one?

EDIT: Tiktox will be getting them in soon. The message says the 6900 and the 200 models, but if anyone wants one they have to contact them directly as they will not be listed on the site. They are VERY quick to respond to messages if you send a message through the Contact Us link on their page.
Has anyone tried casiosalesandservice in the US, yet? I haven't tried, but it is always best to call Jeff instead of sending a message--takes a bit more to respond to messages. 1-877-659-0761

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
The Frogs really do grow on you (just ask a few of the more "active" Frog collectors on this forum ;-)). And my personal opinion is that the newest MS Frog is one of the better looking ones, too.

It just got re-released, so probably supply is limited. But the price should be relatively "reasonable" when comparing with some of the other discontinued Frogman models.

Good luck on sourcing one! :)

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
It seems available in Japan for about a week now.
Yeah, I've seen the MS Frog in a lot of shops around town these days. Seems almost too easy to get now. Which probably explains why I don't really feel like getting one anymore...

:)

·
Registered
306 Posts
The Frogs really do grow on you (just ask a few of the more "active" Frog collectors on this forum ;-)). And my personal opinion is that the newest MS Frog is one of the better looking ones, too.

It just got re-released, so probably supply is limited. But the price should be relatively "reasonable" when comparing with some of the other discontinued Frogman models.

Good luck on sourcing one! :)
This is a good looking watch, I don't usually like these kind of watches on guys but this one caught my eye.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I hated frogs when I first got into G-Shocks!!

I now have 2 frogs, a GW-200-2JF and a GW-200-EJF.

One thing I just don't get about the watch shown in this thread is the "Rusty Black" naming. Apart from the orange tint to the module, what exactly is rusty about it?

Isn't it really a "Men In Metallic Black" Frogman?

Still like though!!

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
I hated frogs when I first got into G-Shocks!!

I now have 2 frogs, a GW-200-2JF and a GW-200-EJF.

One thing I just don't get about the watch shown in this thread is the "Rusty Black" naming. Apart from the orange tint to the module, what exactly is rusty about it?

Isn't it really a "Men In Metallic Black" Frogman?

Still like though!!
I think it's just a color scheme name - the whole "Duracell" coloring theme probably reminded someone of rust. :-d

I think JDM theme name is "Military Inspired" or something - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts