WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*NOW SOLD! Thanks buyer and Watchuseek!!!!

MY BEST PRICE, ABSOLUTE FINAL REDUCTION TO $2275 OBRO!

Make me a fair offer and I just might make your day! I will consider only even trades for super interesting watches such as this one, including other Anonimo's. This was originally listed at a reasonable $2600 OBRO! But, I'm on the hunt for something else. It won't get cheaper, but I'm still motivated so don't be afraid to send me an offer.

My prized possession is going to have to move on. It's in LNIB condition, includes box and papers, with 3 Stone Creek straps 140mm/95mm ($165 each), and one Anonimo buckle. Also includes a spare crown ($200 value). So, over $500 in extras with 3 straps (2 new) that will easily fit up to an 8.5 inch wrist! This original model is #2016 and is no longer in production. This particular version has a super cool looking red gasket that compliments the white dial perfectly. Last known retail when it was available was $8120. Probably the last time around the mountain to catch one of these for your collection.

Specs below. Thanks for looking!

Brand: Anonimo
Brand Style: Militare Crono Flyback
Model #: 2016 Militare Chrono Flyback
Retail Value: $8,120.00
Condition: Exceptional, 98%
Box: Anonimo Watch Box & Papers
Bezel: Stainless Steel Bezel
Serial Number: Engraved on Case Back
Case Material: Stainless Steel Case
Case Diameter: 43mm Wide (45mm Including Crown); Case Length 52mm
Case Back: Secure Case Back
Crown: Fluted Stainless Steel Crown
Crystal Material: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
Dial Color: White Dial
Date Display: 6 o'clock
Dial Features: Chronograph Function, Luminous Hour Markers, Magnified Date Display at 6 o'clock
Dial Hands: Luminous Hour, Minute & Seconds
Additional Features: Sand-blasted and satinated AISI316 Case, Plus stainless steel manufactured in three components
Bracelet Material: Black Leather Strap w/ Red Stitching. Manufactured and hand finished in patented Kodiak process calfskin to allow for extended immersion in fresh and sea water (24 continuous hours) Special Strap
Bracelet Style: Adjustable Strap (Will Fit up to a 8" Wrist)
Clasp / Buckle: Oversized Tang Buckle
Movement: Automatic DUBOIS DEPRAZ 42035 chronograph module with flyback function, manufactured upon Anonimo specifications with rotation of the chronograph functions module to position the stem at h. 6 and push-buttons at h. 9. Base module ETA 2892A2; 47 jewels, colimaçon finish, adjusted 4 positions, 28.800 A/h. Power reserve 40 hours Movement

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts