WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took these Thursday evening after a storm blasted through the area. Totally un-retouched, taken while standing in the last of the rain by the beach.

Paul

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Gorgeous shots! I see new wallpaper on my 'puter ... if that's OK with you, that is .... ;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
364 Posts
Absolutely stunning shots! A little too "eye of Sauron" for my comfort though.

Yes, I know - I'm a Lord of the Rings geek...

Cheers,

Avi

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
That's awesome...worth a large print

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Paul, great shots! Might be able to envision prints framed, and hanging (for sale) in a certain shop in the future? ;-)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! :)

T, my bro is going to print some up and have them framed. We'll put 'em up on the store walls. Who knows, maybe someone will see one and decide it's worth spending a few bucks on.

I'm bushed! Spent Friday working all day at the regular job, then went to the store and worked until 1:00 a.m. We installed the walk-up ice cream counter. Saturday we started at 8:00 a.m. and worked until 8:30 p.m., trimming the edges off over 200 planks of rough-cut pine, then putting up some of the pine in the clock shop area and counter. Today after I took Mom to church we worked for another 5 hours, cleaning and hammering boards. More pics to come later this week!

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts