WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked this up in a trade a couple weeks ago, but haven't really worn it. I have always liked NTH as a brand and wanted to try this model, but I have a Doxa incoming, and it's too similar is form/function to this one.
This is the version with the silver dial and the date.

The watch is in excellent condition with nothing major to point out. This is the version with NH35 movement, which is running 0-3 seconds fast per day on my timegrapher.
The watch is 43mm wide (not including crown) with a L2L of 46mm. It's a very wearable watch despite the larger size. Lug width is 22mm and comes with the bracelet with all links.

From the NTH site:
The DevilRay is water resistant to 50 ATM. That's 500 meters, or 1640 feet, the depth at which whales hunt giant squid.
It has a double-domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, a fully-lumed, double-metered, 120-click, unidirectional, shrouded, saw-tooth bezel with matching, lumed, screw-down saw-tooth crown. The raised depth-meter/seconds track sits atop a "quarter-pipe" notched minute track. It also a 3-link "Stingray" bracelet with folding, double-locking diver's clasp. The hour markers, handset, and bezel all glow with new, brighter, longer-lasting X1 Swiss Superluminova.

It's a lot of watch for the money. I bought it because I'm a sucker for a 12 hour bezel, as I find that more useful (tracking a second time zone) than the standard diver bezel. This one has both!

The watch, all links, warranty card, and carrying case are all included (full kit)

Looking for $400 shipped in the US.

I've bought/sold/traded dozens of watches on this site and have excellent feedback.
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

Watch Font Bumper Material property Rectangle

Rectangle Gadget Electric blue Wood Fashion accessory

Watch Silver Font Material property Gas

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Silver Automotive lighting Wood

Wood Automotive exterior Automotive tire Auto part Automotive wheel system

Watch Clock Wood Watch accessory Auto part

Automotive parking light Watch Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Gauge Automotive tire Clock