WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I take it off normally and it catches on.
You can see on mine, the band (v2) extends just past the clasp fold, where yours seems to end just before it. Out of curiosity, which version of the Ti band do you have, v1 or v2?

Shoe Helmet Wood Artifact Feather

·
Premium Member
8,088 Posts
You can see on mine, the band (v2) extends just past the clasp fold, where yours seems to end just before it. Out of curiosity, which version of the Ti band do you have, v1 or v2?

View attachment 16365677
V2 with the thicker endlink part and a similar design where it meets the clasp

In your photo, it looks like it's already extended past the point where it catches onto the hinge. I only noticed it because it kept getting stuck when I took the watch off to shower..

·
Registered
391 Posts
V2 with the thicker endlink part and a similar design where it meets the clasp

In your photo, it looks like it's already extended past the point where it catches onto the hinge. I only noticed it because it kept getting stuck when I took the watch off to shower..
Very odd...I wonder if the differences are due to any human intervention during the build process, or if they made an adjustment at some point. Definitely something to keep an eye out for when buying.

·
Registered
988 Posts

View attachment 16365677
I purchased mine on November 30, 2021, and it jams up on the clasp on the 4th hole. It’s V2 and was brand new stock that had just arrived at the AD from Omega. When I open mine to the same angle you have pictured here, the end of the bracelet sits similarly. It’s only when you close the clasp that the end of the bracelet sits flush against the clasp and is able to then get jammed against the hinge when trying to open it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I purchased mine on November 30, 2021, and it jams up on the clasp on the 4th hole. It’s V2 and was brand new stock that had just arrived at the AD from Omega. When I open mine to the same angle you have pictured here, the end of the bracelet sits similarly. It’s only when you close the clasp that the end of the bracelet sits flush against the clasp and is able to then get jammed against the hinge when trying to open it.
I tried unclasping it in different ways, but for some reason I'm just not experiencing it where it catches at all; zero issues while wearing it for a week straight. The endpoint definitely seems to hit differently from 6R15's pictures (tried to get similar angles for reference). However until measurements are taken, everything is anecdotal...I'm just giving my 2 cents on my own experience.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I ordered on this week from my OB.

Below is the part number I pulled from a video and sent to my OB to order. They said the number was accurate and it worked (they were a bit surprised b/c they hadn’t heard about the bracelet).

Omega Part Number: 020STZ015691

Price: $720

As a side note, I believe the Staib company produces these (both titanium and steel) bracelets for Omega. I was tempted to go non OEM, but I wanted it to be as close to the NTTD Milanese titanium bracelet’s look and feel so I opted for the OEM.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate this thread and the additional info Paulie8777! Ordered mine this morning. I was about to dump my black SMP300 but looking forward to trying this bracelet with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
280 Posts
Dumb question - Does the part number "020STZ015691" include the clasp? I would think not, only because previous purchases from Omega have had different part numbers for bracelet and clasp. Does anyone know the part number for the clasp to go with the steel bracelet?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dumb question - Does the part number "020STZ015691" include the clasp? I would think not, only because previous purchases from Omega have had different part numbers for bracelet and clasp. Does anyone know the part number for the clasp to go with the steel bracelet?
The mesh bracelets include the clasp.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It doesn't appear to be highly polished like a Staib mesh but I don't know if it is brushed either. Perhaps in between...if that even makes sense.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Can’t find much other than this post on the SS version. What sizes do they come in? I’d love to buy one for my 43.5 PO…

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can’t find much other than this post on the SS version. What sizes do they come in? I’d love to buy one for my 43.5 PO…
I believe they are available in 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, and 22mm, short, standard and long lengths. The one boutique I contacted had a 19mm in stock but not the others. They confirmed that they could order the other sizes.

·
Registered
Lately: Omega Seamaster Professional Divers 300
4,684 Posts
Have you read this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 - 38 of 38 Posts