WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome to the Doxa Forum, otherwise known as Doxahoics Annonymous :-D !

That has been discussed quite extensively here in the past. There are copyright issues that would need to be dealt with, and I'm not sure that is a journey Doxa is prepared to take. Having said that, I would put a deposit down TODAY on ANY of the NUMA themed designs that have graced the pages of this forum :-! .

Do a search using NUMA as the keyword...hopefully all of the designs haven't been removed :-( .

Once again, WELCOME!

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hi Thunderwing,
I have done up numerous drawings of a NUMA version Doxa Sub, with different colour combinations with the turquoise, with either orange, red purple or yellow hands besel etc. I also had the NUMA logo on it but unfortunatly I never got permission for this, so I have had to remove all the NUMA version drawings that I could find. :-( So I've pretty much lost all interest in doing any more drawings :-( , but I do love the turquoise yellow combination so I have done up one last one and re-named it the "SCUBA" and put my SUB LOGO back on it. So here is the NEW "SCUBA"

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
Graeme,

That looks pretty awesome. I wonder what a gray dialed "scuba" would look like?

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
Graeme,

I'm really liking this combination. If the gray was a little bit darker and there was a yellow SCUBA logo, sort of an adaptation of the old US Diver's logo (maybe use double tanks instead of a single and keep the same design flavor of the diving star helmet) it would be a real keeper.

I think it's a blast playing "what if" with different style drawings. It's unfortunate that copyrights and other legal gremlins stamp out all the fun. As long as no one is profiting from the fantasy DOXA drawings but DOXA, I would think it would be OK. I know I wouldn't have a problem but oh well, it's not my company.

Thanks for all the drawings that you've done in the past. They sure are greatly appreciated!!!:gold

·
Registered
341 Posts
Subkrawler, I sent you a PM.

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts