WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In several threads is said that almost all SUB750T models
are sold. How is this possible, concerning I bought several weeks ago a SUB 750T Sharkhunter (nr 1116) from the DOXA site?

Also some members have a list with their watches beneath there name. Some have SUB750T Pro number 4982 and even 5000, on the site of DOXA the pro edition is still available, why is that?

Seahunter

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Simple answer for ya - the serial numbers are random, not issued in sequence, kinda weird but that's how Doxa does 'em !!

BTW welcome to the forum. ;-)

David.

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
In several threads is said that almost all SUB750T models
are sold. How is this possible, concerning I bought several weeks ago a SUB 750T Sharkhunter (nr 1116) from the DOXA site?

Also some members have a list with their watches beneath there name. Some have SUB750T Pro number 4982 and even 5000, on the site of DOXA the pro edition is still available, why is that?

Seahunter
The serial numbers were released randomly, not in numerical order.

From what I understand, the 750Ts are down to the last 100 or so spread across the model range. The Milsharks are all sold out and it won't be long until the Sharkhunters, Pros and Searamblers are gone too.

Oh by the way, welcome to the forum.:-!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
The serial numbers were released randomly, not in numerical order.

From what I understand, the 750Ts are down to the last 100 or so spread across the model range. The Milsharks are all sold out and it won't be long until the Sharkhunters, Pros and Searamblers are gone too.

Oh by the way, welcome to the forum.:-!
The Searamblers are gone too. I think they might have sold out before the Mil Sharks. And dittoes on that welcome:-!

Joe

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
The Searamblers are gone too. I think they might have sold out before the Mil Sharks. And dittoes on that welcome:-!

Joe
Joe, I don't think so. I ordered a Searambler just yesterday. :-!:-!!!SCORE!!:-!:-!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Joe, I don't think so. I ordered a Searambler just yesterday. :-!:-!!!SCORE!!:-!:-!

Hi Subkrawler,

I checked the Doxa website before I posted yesterday and it said sold out just as it has for the last week. Is the site out of synch with their actual stock of watches again? I guess if you really want to be certain you should call. I seem to recall previously the site having this problem. Also the most recent production of the Divingstar GMT's was never listed on the site.

Joe

·
14,594 Posts
Hi Subkrawler,

I checked the Doxa website before I posted yesterday and it said sold out just as it has for the last week. Is the site out of synch with their actual stock of watches again? I guess if you really want to be certain you should call. I seem to recall previously the site having this problem. Also the most recent production of the Divingstar GMT's was never listed on the site.

Joe
Joe, I have noticed with some things you have to clear the cache on your web Browser in order to see changes on the Doxa Website. I remember this being a problem for some forum members once in the past. I am not saying that was your problem, but it might have been the culprit:-s

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Subbie, but that watch doesn't have a blue dial!!! What are you going to do??!!!:-d:-d:-d:-d
I'll probably go through a phase of withdrawal, but then I'm sure it will settle in nicely.:)

I'm really excited about this 'Rambler. I've been wanting one since back in the summer but something would always get in the way of me pulling the trigger. I like the 'Rambler because it seems to be the "black sheep" of all the reissues. Plus of all the reissues, it's the only 'Rambler out there.

I also think it's going to be a great performer underwater. The black and red hands with black indices on the bright-silver dial, should provide plenty of contrast against each other. This one should be super legible underwater.:-!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Joe, I have noticed with some things you have to clear the cache on your web Browser in order to see changes on the Doxa Website. I remember this being a problem for some forum members once in the past. I am not saying that was your problem, but it might have been the culprit:-s
Hi Jason,

I cleared the cache and voila!!! Thanks for the tip:thanks. I'll remember to clear more often from now on.|> I never had the problem with Safari must be the Firefox.:-d:-d

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts