1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wow, great pics! Is it really scratch-proof as advertised?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I really like the dial and hands on this watch - its the hidden lugs that I cant get on with.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Great looking watch. You've definitely got a great eye for dials, colour, and surfaces. I've enjoyed following your watch collecting since you joined.

·
Premium Member
5,253 Posts
Thank you, the design seems to have a hit or miss response with most people. I think it's great, but many have stated that they'd prefer if the case had proper lugs!
I've looked at these for a long time and really everything about them except the lug design. That's the only thing holding me back.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, great pics! Is it really scratch-proof as advertised?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Thank you for looking! Yep, most surface scratches will not make an impression on the case. I have tried to scratch it with a screw driver and had no success. I can't comment about deeper gouges because I'm not willing to risk it :LOL:

I really like the dial and hands on this watch - its the hidden lugs that I cant get on with.
I understand. I'm actually enjoying not having lugs. It wears much more comfortably than many high end watches I've owned. The only caveat is the limited strap options if you're a strap junkie. I did just get both their canvas straps and they're pretty good.

Great looking watch. You've definitely got a great eye for dials, colour, and surfaces. I've enjoyed following your watch collecting since you joined.
Thank you very much for the kind words, that means a lot.

I've looked at these for a long time and really everything about them except the lug design. That's the only thing holding me back.
Is it just the design that bothers you or the limitation in terms of swapping straps etc?

·
Premium Member
5,253 Posts
Is it just the design that bothers you or the limitation in terms of swapping straps etc?
I think it's both. I've held off on similar designs for the same reasons.

It's a pity because the rest of the watch appeals to me, and all the reviews are positive.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think it's both. I've held off on similar designs for the same reasons.

It's a pity because the rest of the watch appeals to me, and all the reviews are positive.
I'd say try and give it a shot. You might be pleasantly surprised! Your can wait till one pops up pre-owned - they go for a steal usually. (~$600ish).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts