WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First time Omega owner here! I picked this up new from my local AD. The finish and detail are top notch. This PO is the 43.5mm (I believe the only size this color scheme is offered). I was considering getting on a list for a 2020 sub, or looking for a pre-owned sub, but saw this and my search ended abruptly. This feels much much nicer on my wrist.
B4CBE673-3CBD-412D-BCE2-A0C9061E248C.jpeg
3547A24A-1739-4305-A29A-666542888277.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Hi all,

First time Omega owner here! I picked this up new from my local AD. The finish and detail are top notch. This PO is the 43.5mm (I believe the only size this color scheme is offered). I was considering getting on a list for a 2020 sub, or looking for a pre-owned sub, but saw this and my search ended abruptly. This feels much much nicer on my wrist. View attachment 15489919 View attachment 15489920
Looks good on you.

Wrist size? Watch mm size? Can't really tell.
Only the minute hand is green? Never noticed that...

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Amazing watch, I love it. Huge congratulations on picking up that beauty. (y)

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
You chose well. Thats a really cool watch. I would prefer one of those over a sub. That colour scheme is great. Great for summer with the fresh white dial and the orange bezel has an autumn vibe as well. If it was a Rolex it would probably be called the pumpkin and have a 15 year wait list. Enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Congrats on your new PO!!

I've never owned a Sub but, in my opinion, I think you'll have a much better ownership experience with the PO. It's also not as common out in the wild as a Sub.

Enjoy your new acquisition in great health.

René

·
Registered
165 Posts
You chose well. Thats a really cool watch. I would prefer one of those over a sub. That colour scheme is great. Great for summer with the fresh white dial and the orange bezel has an autumn vibe as well. If it was a Rolex it would probably be called the pumpkin and have a 15 year wait list. Enjoy it in good health.
So True!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Very nice, love the Planet Ocean designs, new ones got a little thick for me, still look at them every time I'm at the AD though.
Congrats!

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Congrats on your new PO. It's different from the sea of black dial divers and that lumed bezel is stunning :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the comments. I am finding that my other watches are collecting dust since acquiring this PO. Those with a more unique bezel or dial color - are these your daily driver or do they end up in your case? So far I’ve barely take the orange bezel PO off...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks for the comments. I am finding that my other watches are collecting dust since acquiring this PO. Those with a more unique bezel or dial color - are these your daily driver or do they end up in your case? So far I’ve barely take the orange bezel PO off...
Since I purchased this watch about 5 weeks ago, I have not worn any of my other watches. I keep meaning to, but when the time comes to put one on I always reach for the new PO!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I always reach for the PO as well! The thickness is great. Not too hefty and not too thin. I think Omega did a great job balancing case size and bracelet size.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I’ve a few Omega’s and a couple PO’s, I’m tending to favour this one at the moment, due to the comfort and how light the Titanium version is.

I do love the normal steel version, mainly on rubber, it is nice on the bracelet too, and slightly unwieldy on NATO :)

Love yours and the lume and bezel lume looks amazing too, enjoy it in good health :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts