WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I know you guys know all about this great watch, so I decided to post this over on the DWF where it might surprise a few folks: https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=1923051#post1923051
:-!

This won't be a hit for the "big watch" guys, but after previously owning a NY0040 which I found to look a bit cheesy, I decided that for $81.99 delivered off of the 'bay I would take a chance on a Citizen NY2300 to hold me over as a daily wearer whilst I patiently await my MkII Kingstono| I gotta say, this is a helluva bang for the buck. With the flat black(or dark gray:-s) dial vs. the NY0040's glossy black, and the simpler indices, this one has much more of the rugged feel of a Seiko 007, albeit in a smaller package. Sure, the miyota rotor makes a racket, but this thing has run consistently at +3 or 4 seconds on the wrist....which is a lot better out of the box than any 7s26 I've ever owned:think::-! What I was really looking for was something to do the work of a g-shock (at a g-shock price!) and this one really fits the bill! Lume is more than respectable as well.:p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts