WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the week that I received my EB, there happened to be an O&W EB for sale on a local Dutch forum. It still is, BTW.
On the sellers photo I noticed a difference in the bezel. The division between red and blue is at 6 and 18, instead of at 12 and 24. To me, a bit more logical, differentiating between day and night.

sellers photo

Also the odd hour markings on the bezel are a bit wedge shaped, and the watch has different hour and seconds hands

Assuming that this EB is all original, there have been different versions over time.

·
3,631 Posts
I believe that's original. I've seen that version of the EB bezel once before. I also like the color division indicating approximate sunrise /sunset instead of AM/PM (which doesn't mean much in 24 hour time anyway).
If I remember correctly, this version is quite rare and was the original version.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe that's original. I've seen that version of the EB bezel once before. I also like the color division indicating approximate sunrise /sunset instead of AM/PM (which doesn't mean much in 24 hour time anyway).
If I remember correctly, this version is quite rare and was the original version.
How can we get Mitch to have bezel inserts like that made?
Just joking. :-d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts