WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
G-Shock Mod
14,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out

(the link is a watch (seiko) discussion forum in HK, almost everything is in Chinese, but i am sure you can recognize the pic ;-) )

:)

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
They've nicked my photos! :-|

Someone should tell "dearsid" that after the trouble of buying and installing aftermarket hands - it's still a Seiko :roll:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lyndon, I'll be there next week. If you guys want to have a get together, let me know. I'm staying in Kowloon, this time.

Regards,
Mitch

Hi Mitch,

I am in Taiwan now but will be backed in Hong Kong tonight. What is your schedule like for the next few days?? When will you leave?? We should certainly meet for dinner....

CHeers
Lyndon

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Hi Mitch,

I am in Taiwan now but will be backed in Hong Kong tonight. What is your schedule like for the next few days?? When will you leave?? We should certainly meet for dinner....

CHeers
Lyndon
Hi Lyndon,
I'm in Kowloon now (Tuesday night). We are leaving for Shenzhen in the morning, returning on Friday. No firm plans when we get back, other than a meeting with the ceramic case manufacturer on Saturday morning. I return on Sunday.

I don't have your email address here, but you can reach me at [email protected], or if you remember my cell phone number, call any time. I may not be able to answer email while in China.

Mitch

Mitch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts