WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The only difference between this and production models, is the crystal, which will be domed. The look is exactly what I wanted - simple, elegant, and not obviously a theme watch. The dark blue dial doesn't look right in this picture. The blue dial and red second hand are color matched to the American flag.

I don't know how to take lume shots unfortunately. The blue glow is beautiful.

Mitch

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
That looks AWESOME! :-! I really like the hands used on this model. Overall it's a very clean design that doesn't knock you over the head with patriotism. Instead it looks like you made a good looking watch with a patriotic undertone. Very well done. |>

Will this be coming to the DC GTG?

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
we got to see the case & crystal at the NYC gtg. i really like the shaped lugs on this, something that i hope will be done for the LM-1 successor when it's time for the the green light.

i like the applied markers and the hands on this too, well done. i would have preferred a flat crystal over a domed one but it's evident that the LM-6 is going to be a very nice piece for people to own & wear.

good work, Mitch! b-)

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Classy, nice execution Mitch.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I love this watch!!! Great patriotic/martial look to this watch without being in your face. Worthy of it's name and the super cause that will benefit :-!

Mitch, I think if you can manually set a white balance before the shot you'll get more accurate colours. Lume shots are just a matter of using a tripod and having a camera with a manual mode.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I saw the American at the recent Washington, DC GTG and it is beautiful. The dial is incredible when you see it in person and the caseback is the most intricate I have ever seen. Anybody who is lucky enough to get one will be very happy.

Mike

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I saw the American at the recent Washington, DC GTG and it is beautiful. The dial is incredible when you see it in person and the caseback is the most intricate I have ever seen. Anybody who is lucky enough to get one will be very happy.

Mike
I agree 100% the sample shown at the DC GTG was awesome! The case back was perfect and the Ti case looked incredible. I can't wait for this one.:-!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Looking very good indeed. :-!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts