WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will do this in the Rockville Pike or Chevy Chase area. Please post below if you plan on attending.

Mitch

I'll catch up on the email and forum, over the next day or two.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sounds like fun. I am in too.

Might I also recommend downtown Silver Spring. It is a great, up and coming area with some great restaurants.

Mitch - maybe you can bring one of those new bracelet clasps along for us to see? I absolutely LOVE the double clasp look on my LM-3, but it is just a hair too tight, and adding back one piece makes it way too loose.

Zak

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will probably bring one of everything, as I did for the last two GTG's.

We were thinking about Yekta, on Rockville Pike. We need a place where they won't kick us out, after one hour.

Mitch

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
We need a place where they won't kick us out, after one hour.

Mitch
You're more than welcome to my living room anytime. You won't ever get kicked out but after the first full month I'll need y'all to chip in for beer and rent.:-d

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Maaan. You guys are gonna meet less than ten minutes from my house and I'm going to be down in Florida. I hate it when that happens.

Between that, and the thought of Jessica swollen with child- WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!!!

And poor Steve (X-Trooperman) has probably already torn her posters off the wall. Hey, maybe he could use them as target practice!

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rick, it is too hot here, and there is nothing to do. Stay where you are, and enjoy some good food and conversation. And you will get a free strap.

Mitch

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're more than welcome to my living room anytime. You won't ever get kicked out but after the first full month I'll need y'all to chip in for beer and rent.:-d
The last two restaurants were probably ready to charge us rent!

Mitch

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'll be in towson/baltimore area(Loyola). I'll see how far it is then confirm if I can go or not.

Isnt it nice going to school away form home? You get to go to two O7 meets :) Two free straps!

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess we should decide where to meet, over the next day or two. I originally suggested Yekta on Rockville Pike, but it's a small restaurant, and they may not like us staying too long.

I will be in Landover during the day, so anything in the area works for me. Cannon is checking a restaurant in Chevy Chase.

Mitch

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
I may be in the area, so please let me know if there is still space!

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Any updates? I am coming down from Philly and probably need to know how much time I need to allow tomorrow for travel.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since there are no other suggestions and we will be a small group, let's meet at Clyde's, in Chevy Chase, at 6:00PM.

The GTG will probably last from 2-4 hours.

It looks like the count is around five. If anyone else plans to attend, let us know so we can get a larger table.

Clyde's of Chevy Chase
5441 Wisconsin Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Phone (301) 951-9600

Mitch

1 - 20 of 25 Posts