WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Greetings,

I hope that everone is doing well :-!

We are running out the door as we are leaving for Holland.

I have attached 2 pictures of the Oceaneer. Sorry for the bad pictures. The Oceaneer is so much better than the OE. The pictures don't it justice. It is very comfortable to wear and everything looks so balanced on the watch. BTW on the picture the date wheel is off. We didn`t have time to fix it.

When I get back to the US I will make sure that everything will be taken care off with the bracelet issue. I want everone to be happy :)

Best regards,

·
Registered
262 Posts
Poul:

That looks sweet...really. I really like the hands and the dial changes. Congratulations on another winner.

Erik

·
Registered
888 Posts
Oh, man, that is too, too :p Can't wait to get my hands on it. Two thumbs way, way up, Poul!!:-!:-! Didn't think you could top the OE, but wow!

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Looks great Poul! Can't wait to take delivery of my Oceaneer! :-!:-!:-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Poul, that looks like the lugs are QUITE a bit different than the OE. It looks like the OE's more expensive cousin. NICE!!!!!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
The "K" shield on the dial is SO NICE:p:p:p:p:p:p

I also really like the blacked-out hour-hand. Perfect combo for diving.|>

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Very nice!

Have a great trip

Steve

·
Premium Member
5,733 Posts
Poul,

It absolutely looks incredible. Fiinally, my perfect dive watch has been created. Thanks for listening, man.:-!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yes, I know, this threat is about the Oceaneer. But I still love the OE.
I have the Black insert bezel. I understand Poul and his enthusiasm for his new baby the Oceaneer. But to say it is a much better watch is a bit far fetched in my eyes.
The OE is more subtle. The dial is sober to the point Korsbek is all you see. The hands are so easy to distinguish and the entire watch screams toughness.
Best of luck to the Oceaneer but the Ocean Explorer will never be duplicated...

·
Registered
7,957 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Greetings,

The Oceaneer is so much better than the OE.
quote]

I don't want to pick a fight with you, Poul, but I agree with Terry. The OE is the original. It set the standard and will always be the best Korsbek IMO:-!.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Poul, I have a question on the crown: is that the way it will look finished, or will it be "painted" in black? Maybe it's just the photo, but the shield looks kind of rough to me. Otherwise, yowzah! Did I mention I love, love, love the longer markers at 3/6/9--makes a world of difference to me.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Greetings,

I hope that everyone is doing well :-!

I have attached some more pictures of the Oceaneer. We are still waiting for the Swiss to supply us with the correct parts for the Oceaneer, so unfortúnately there is a delay for a couple of weeks :-|

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
Thanks for the photos, Poul. Just makes me happier I have one coming. What's a couple weeks more--you've prepped us well for this:-d. No worries here.:-!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I'm on the pre-order list as well. I can now see why there are so many OE's for sale on the board. TIME is far spent, time to raise money for the more expensive sibling.

BTW, are we getting 2 bands with the Oceaneer as with the OE? May need to break this in 3 easy payments! ar ar

1 - 20 of 35 Posts