WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you WUS members have lately been thinking about changing your "Avatar"? Just curious because I have been thinking of doing it for some time now and haven't decided on what my new one would be. I jut am curious that's all.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I made the new one a turtle, I was just curious if I was the only one that has changed an avatar, in fact I think just so that I don't get bored I might start to change it up more often.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I changed my avatar from a G-Shock to my own face to a blue lagoon turtle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
Stromboli - I liked your previous one - vintage, cool, macho

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, you win I'll change it back. I have to much of a soft spot for people who like watches, man "O" man.

·
Premium Member
71,424 Posts
I’ve never considered changing my avatar as is confuses me no end when other members do it so I really shouldn’t go changing mine about.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Nope, mines been with me on numerous forums (watch related and others) for many many years.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I’ve never considered changing my avatar as is confuses me no end when other members do it so I really shouldn’t go changing mine about.
Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to tell down from up if you changed yours. It would throw the whole forum off its axis.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wouldn't want to do that, I like the forum too much. I think that maybe I should just keep it as is. Confusion and mass hysteria is not what I'm all about. Thanks for helping me reach my decision. Boy that was a close one, right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts