WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I've got a conundrum that I'm hoping you gents could help with.

I want to pick up an extra DW-5030, but I'm not sure if I should get the whole GSET and sell off the gold/CF model, or just buy the 5030 online from someone selling off theirs.

What say you gents?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
If you don't want the CF one anyway, I would just get the DW-5030 if one appears. Or get a DW-5025 if you see one, same apart from the back plate.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I couldn't wait so I got the set and sold off the 5030D. The great thing is I got to keep the G man too.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
If you have the chance to get only the DW5030, i would say do it.. that's a great opportunity..

when i bought my GSET30, i only interested in the DW5030 alone before i finally in love with DW5030D with mate resin bezel and straps.(the gold writing like the 5030c or DW5600EG).. sold my GMAN to a collector, want to sell my carbon fiber straps but still not sure and thinking about it.

i can understand your thinking... i would love to have a spare DW5030 if i have the chance hehehe... it is a great classic looking screwback..

DSCN4970.JPG

also try the 5030D in mate resin if you can... i like black and gold, its a great displacement from 'grey display' =)

DSCN5066.JPG

the chance is getting rare, if you have the money, the but the whole set and sell the unwanted one is a great option... goodluck mario!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I like the Gset-30, you can still pick them up on Rakuten and Yahoo Japan for sensible money, the G man is very cool as well and seems to demand a decent price on its own. So you could probably cover most of your costs by just keeping DW-5030 and selling on the rest.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think dw 5030 in gset looks better than dw 5030c, it realy look like dw 5000c because of the blue-red accent, I just sold my dw 5030 for IDR 2M/USD 170 couple days ago
IMG_3494.JPG

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Hello everyone. I've got a conundrum that I'm hoping you gents could help with.

I want to pick up an extra DW-5030, but I'm not sure if I should get the whole GSET and sell off the gold/CF model, or just buy the 5030 online from someone selling off theirs.

What say you gents?
Hey! I'm going to NY On sept 27 for ten days; we can meet and I would buy you the gold CF model that I like a lot and the Gman if you want! So go for the G Set and contact me if you want;

Francisco.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I think dw 5030 in gset looks better than dw 5030c, it realy look like dw 5000c because of the blue-red accent, I just sold my dw 5030 for IDR 2M/USD 170 couple days ago
View attachment 1624483
I also live in indonesia, if i know the deal, i would gladly purchase that 5030 from you... to bad i miss the deal,... anyway do you still have the 5030D? i'll take it if you interested to let it go..
thx for sharing..

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey! I'm going to NY On sept 27 for ten days; we can meet and I would buy you the gold CF model that I like a lot and the Gman if you want! So go for the G Set and contact me if you want;

Francisco.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Sure! Sounds like the question is answered. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I also live in indonesia, if i know the deal, i would gladly purchase that 5030 from you... to bad i miss the deal,... anyway do you still have the 5030D? i'll take it if you interested to let it go..
thx for sharing..
hi om iyonk, i place the ad on kask*s and GSWI on fb
no, the 5030d was sold early year

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
hi om iyonk, i place the ad on kask*s and GSWI on fb
no, the 5030d was sold early year
oh ok... thx a lot for the info and appreciate your reply... oh to bad i dont hang out at ka$ku$... to much poisoning here already hehehe
i would have bought the watch if i was aware of the deal... once again thanks bro..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts