WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just made pics of all the pricelists that i have. (every page )
these price lists contain the prices (in DM and euro) and the reference to every watch (A13050.1 , A39022 etc etc )

the compressed file with all the pics is 11MB but i dont have any space left on my server to upload them.

So basically I am looking for a board member with some space to upload this file so it can be downloaded by whomever wants these old pricelists

Rgds
-Rene

with some help from 'cnmark' i uploaded the file to rapidshare

here's the link : http://rapidshare.com/files/3592366/pricelists.rar

Rgds
-Rene

·
Registered
340 Posts
i got 2 german version chronologs (2003 and 2006) but in the price lists i can't find the reference numbers....they appear only in the earlier german chronologs?:-S

too bad i don't have any web space where you could post that archive:-( hopefully someone does|>

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks cnmark !

that worked, the files are uploaded

Rgds
-Rene

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
14,559 Posts
Thanks a lot Rene!! Fantastic contribution, very much appreciated. :-!
Hi, Don. I like your signature block photo a lot. Very kewl! Hey, did you get a chance to ask your sister's opinion on that other matter I asked you about? :-S :)
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks Rene ! :)

just found out that i had the ref.numbers in the 2003 edition lol and that the 2006 is an austrian edition and has no ref.numbers----pity

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Hi Ron! Thanks for the kind words about the signature. This one:

was taken during this summer, from Antibes (French riviera). What you can see in the background are the French/Italian Alps (I can almost smell the pizzas from here ;-)).
(My sigs rotate automatically every week or so)

As for our other business... I must apologize, it's been lots of days since I try to respond ato you, and time was scarce lately... but I'll do it right now, hang on! :)

Cheers..... Don

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just made pics of all the pricelists that i have. (every page )
these price lists contain the prices (in DM and euro) and the reference to every watch (A13050.1 , A39022 etc etc )

the compressed file with all the pics is 11MB but i dont have any space left on my server to upload them.

So basically I am looking for a board member with some space to upload this file so it can be downloaded by whomever wants these old pricelists

Rgds
-Rene

with some help from 'cnmark' i uploaded the file to rapidshare

here's the link : http://rapidshare.com/files/3592366/pricelists.rar

Rgds
-Rene
Nice and thanks! downloaded it right away! Maybe something for the upcomming website :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts