581 - 600 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Reactions: cybercat

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Thanks René! Think it's almost time to put it on the bracelet now though, already changed the other regular wears. It's 32ºC here today, & HK Observatory says 95% humidity from Tuesday...__ 🥵

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Thanks René! Think it's almost time to put it on the bracelet now though, already changed the other regular wears. It's 32ºC here today, & HK Observatory says 95% humidity from Tuesday...__ 🥵
Oooo, that sounds sticky!! I think you're right...best to switch to the bracelet and save the strap.

Rene

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Reactions: Sambation

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
hm, to be honest I find that bracelet too busy for the SM and its very clean dial. But great if you enjoy it
Actually, come to think if it, you're right, John. I couldn't put my finger on it. I was thinking maybe it was a little on the dressy side, but "busy"...that's it precisely. The bracelet outshines the watch.

René

·
Registered
3,723 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Speaking of Trilogies...I'm wearing the Railmaster today;

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

René

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Watch Jeans Hand Arm Leg

René

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Thoughts on the Omega Trilogy Seamaster being a "B" watch?
No thoughts from me because I haven't watch the video. I refuse to support his channel by viewing his uninformed drivel.

René

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Railmaster;

Watch Analog watch Blue Azure Clock

Watch Hand Analog watch Blue Gesture

René

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm currently thinking of picking up a Seamaster trilogy edition so I've been trying to read all the reviews and threads I can find.

After reading the almost 600 posts on this thread, I've noticed that a few of the original posters here (including the OP) eventually ended up unloading their trilogy Omegas. I'm curious to know the reason why these guys did not end up keeping their trilogy watches -- was there any particular reason for this (was it the size, particular design, etc.)? Thanks!

581 - 600 of 619 Posts