4,854 Posts
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Plant

Watch Analog watch Light Plant Clock

Watch Hand Analog watch Finger Gesture

René

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I just got my speedmaster trilogy edition today, I absolutely love it! It's been sold as "unworn" and for the most part that holds true but I've noticed a few of the bracelet screws are a bit chewed up (no doubt somebody using a slightly incorrect screwdriver). No big deal.

Anyway I've also noticed that the bracelet links are a little bit loose...
Watch Automotive tire Finger Wood Clock

Finger Gesture Wrist Thumb Electric blue

It seems quite exaggerated on these pics, likely because I'm holding it up to the light... but is this normal?

It looks fine on the wrist and the gaps aren't really visible.
Watch Analog watch Gesture Finger Clock

Watch Tire Automotive tire Rectangle Wood

But I'm just wondering if the culprit of whoever chewed up those bracelet link screws may have made that classic mistake of tightening down the screw whilst the link bar hasn't been fully seated in the other end... if so, what would you suggest to fix?

Cheers!
P.

Update: I've just measured each side of the link with the "worst" gap and it's exactly 18.18mm either side, so unlikely to have been pushed into an uneven shape as I worried about. Also find it hard to believe that anybody would make the mistake multiple times across the entire bracelet so for now I'm just going to assume that this is normal. I do understand that bracelets often come with a little "give" for practical reasons but it would still be reassuring to see if others have these tiny gaps...

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Clock

Watch Hand Analog watch Arm White

René

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Watch Analog watch Photograph Light Product

René

·
Registered
149 Posts
My Speedmaster 57 on the 321 bracelet.

Sorry - @Michael123 I know I'm reviving an old thread but wondering if you did anything special to get the 321 bracelet on the '57 Speedmaster? That looks great!

Are you using standard end-links? When I called the Omega boutique about this a few months ago they said the 321 bracelet won't fit and that "they had tried." Wondering if they are just uninformed or you did some magic here. Thanks!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Are you using standard end-links? When I called the Omega boutique about this a few months ago they said the 321 bracelet won't fit and that "they had tried." Wondering if they are just uninformed or you did some magic here. Thanks!
My Speedmaster is this model:

Omega Boutique did fit the bracelet for me. The only change was a smaller pin 1.5mm compared to 1.8mm. I have the same bracelet fitted on the Railmaster 57. However it did not fit the Seamaster 300 57.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Happy Anniversary to OMEGA's Trilogy Series!! Still going strong after 65 years.🍾🥂

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Finger

Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Material property

Watch Jeans Hand Arm Plant

René

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
I really like this strap on the watch René!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, Thierry!! I do as well. I really like the oem bracelet, but imho, this watch belongs on a strap.

I bought this strap, along with an oem croc strap in a similar colour, from WUS member carlhaluss when he sold his first Trilogy Railmaster. I think it suits the watch perfectly.

Rene

Reactions: tbensous

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Reactions: Titan II

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Reactions: Buchmann69

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
My Speedmaster 57 on the 321 bracelet.

that looks awesome!

so technically the 321 bracelet could also fit the RMLE since all the cases are identical?

EDIT: NVM saw your earlier post!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Yes, the 321 bracelet fits the Railmaster and Speedmaster with a 1.5mm pin.
It does not fit the Seamaster 300 unless you bend the pins.
Thanks for the reply - I saw the bracelet on the SM300 Trilogy and it looks amazing but then also noticed that the pins were bent so probably not a good idea over time

Your watches look amazing on the 321 btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

641 - 658 of 658 Posts