WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2071 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesn't look like there is a dedicated thread for these, so I thought I'd post one.

Old model, new model, new logo model, 600, 300 quartz, whatever you have, post up pictures and tell us about them.

Here is my 38mm C60 600 Vintage. I was a little concerned about the smaller size, but knew the 43 would be way too big. Turned out the size was perfect for me with the bracelet.

I bought this during the 50% after Christmas sale and still can't get over how much watch this is for the $$ on sale. It's fantastic, and has the best fitting, most comfortable bracelet I've had. It's keeping excellent time so far. I love it and will be keeping this one a very long time.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
* "Official" Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Owners Thread *

Great thread! I agree with you on the value proposition of these watches when they're on sale.

While there were many things about the watch that impressed me, the clasp, with its internal, tool-less micro adjustment feature, was the thing the feature I was most surprised by. I wish some other affordables would copy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Let's hope this is not going to turn into another CW logo or customer service thread..! :)

Bought my 43mm Vintage about a year ago and paid full price. Still worth every pound sterling I paid for it. I have a PVD version coming in that was shipped out yesterday. Can't wait to see how they compare.

Looks good on nato/zulu straps

My current favorite German leather strap from cheapestnatostraps (currently not available anymore).

Cool caseback

Nice fit for my 7.5" wrist

·
Registered
629 Posts
That's a great looking Trident vintage Nordwulf. I am almost sorry I sold mine because I decided to keep my white Trident instead. Looks like the vintage can take any strap you throw at it.

Pictures of mine soon, great thread OP. Looking forward to seeing a lot of Tridents here!

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I agree with the above comments. Got watch a year ago during the 50% off sale and got bracelet off the most recent 50% off sale. The quality is over the top. Is it worth the retail price? That depends on the individual and how they regard the value but it is a great watch never-the-less.

IMGP7352-Edit.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3720-Edit.jpg

IMG_3849-Edit.jpg

Be well,

AZ

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
It can be difficult to fit a nato/zulu strap on the C60 using straight spring bars. My C60 came with the leather strap with curved ends and springbars. Using it with a nato/zulu and the curved bars works perfect as opposed to using straight bars.

I also had a hard time with using leather straps with straight ends and bars. Using the curved bars on a straight end strap also makes it a lot easier.

·
Moderator DWF & Sales Corner
5,173 Posts
Crazy deal for $350ish shipped to me in Canada. I am waiting for the Vintage Leather strap to arrive as the first one they sent me did not fit. Seems like a pretty versatile watch so far. Curved spring bars are the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
anyone recommends where to get curved bars? i have bought fat boys, chinese springbars, expensive swiss springbars... but never curved :)
22mm (i have a 43mm 600 GMT white face with bracelet )

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
anyone recommends where to get curved bars? i have bought fat boys, chinese springbars, expensive swiss springbars... but never curved :)
22mm (i have a 43mm 600 GMT white face with bracelet )
I bought these 22mm from eBay and not impressed. They are thin and not long enough for a secure fit so I don't feel comfortable using them. 4 PCS Stainless Steel Curved Spring Bar Pins Link For Watch Band Size 10mm-30mm | eBay

The curved spring bars that came with the C60 are much better and stronger quality.

·
Registered
143 Posts
yeah i was looking on the bay and some look like the chinese crap put into the cheap chinese "spring bar curve tool", or even curved by hand.. thats why i have asked. also i think you should use a 23mm straight bar for that tool to securely put it in between 22mm lugs...

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm usually not a chrono fan, but I like that one. Very nice.

I'm surprised at how many other vintages have already been posted. One of the reasons I went with that is that they don't have the wave dial. I got my wife a black C60 300 (quartz) during the black Friday sale, and after seeing the wave dial up close I decided against it for my Pro 600.

Reactions: gdb1960
1 - 20 of 2071 Posts