WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about we all post our pics of our new FIFA DW-6900s in action. Here's mine today at the beach.

It even matched my chair :-!:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
How about we all post our pics of our new FIFA DW-6900s in action. Here's mine today at the beach.

It even matched my chair :-!:-!:-!:-!
Great photos handie i wore mine again for the second time today. when i figure out how to post photos i will take some photos.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
so, beach soccer? here mine from last week

mansrow when are you starting your weekly thread. cooking with mansrow :-d

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
nice macro. i could not master the macro function. any tips? yes, i do !!! get a better camera.

great pics !!!
What camera are you using? I think most digital cameras have a reasonable macro function. I think the trick is to figure out what the optimum distance is to hold your camera relative to the object you are photographing.

Hold shutter button down halfway and see if the image onthe LCD display of your camera looks sharp. If it does, take the photo and then later review it on your computer's big screen where it will give you the best indication how sharp your image is. :-!

WoW photos keep getting better. :-! :-!
:thanks

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
What camera are you using? I think most digital cameras have a reasonable macro function. I think the trick is to figure out what the optimum distance is to hold your camera relative to the object you are photographing.

Hold shutter button down halfway and see if the image onthe LCD display of your camera looks sharp. If it does, take the photo and then later review it on your computer's big screen where it will give you the best indication how sharp your image is. :-!

:thanks
its a samsung S700. i couldnt take such a closeup like u did. it just wont focus right.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Mansrow,

The answer you seek lies with the tulip, you must find the tulip and then and only then will you discover the true path to ultimate macro-ness...

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Mansrow,

The answer you seek lies with the tulip, you must find the tulip and then and only then will you discover the true path to ultimate macro-ness...

yes, ive always used the tulipness on each macro shots. the macroness on my S700 need a certainness distanceness to get it focusness. its either i suck or the camera.:-s

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I don't have one of those, but I'll throw in a pair of pics from the G-Shock books: :)

2006:

2008:

Nice thanks for posting that. Wonder why the german dude doing the mass sell off wasn't able to secure some of those blue ani-digitals... They also look very nice.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great photos handie i wore mine again for the second time today. when i figure out how to post photos i will take some photos.
Posting is the easy part... it's remembering where you stored them on the computer that's hard ;-) Seriously though the first step is to sign up with an account on http://www.photobucket.com Thanks for the compliment looking forward to seeing yours soon.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so, beach soccer? here mine from last week
No, no beach soccer. I need a new soccer ball. I wanna find a multicolor soccer ball like I saw some kids with at a church near my house.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I'm going to have to upgrade my internet connection to deal with all these images, especially when they're all copied into other posts. :-s

·
Registered
6,195 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
@ mansrow: I found lighting to be the key element for Macro. My camera sucks with any interior lighting. I got outside during daylight, and the photos are 100% better.

Here's my 'quickies':

1 - 20 of 28 Posts