WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2681 - 2700 of 2743 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Has anyone else swapped the MM300 hands onto the SBDC063? managed to source a set of original MM300 hands and just sent it out to my watchmaker to get it done. Too excited!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Has anyone else swapped the MM300 hands onto the SBDC063? managed to source a set of original MM300 hands and just sent it out to my watchmaker to get it done. Too excited!

I did just that to my 063. Turned out really well. I did genuine MM300 hands; not aftermarket. Pic below.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Good choice to swap the hands. Together with the top hat crystal a great watch. One of my favourites. ;)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hi,

I am looking to get an MM200, the SPB077 or SPB083 versions. What are the prices on the pre-owned market? I am following the different online selling platforms, but I found the prices are quite high, compared with the brand new price €850-€900.

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's called supply and demand. ;)

Sometimes there are low offers. But in general the prices are quite high. Reasonable for that stunning timepiece.

·
Registered
723 Posts
It's called supply and demand. ;)

Sometimes there are low offers. But in general the prices are quite high. Reasonable for that stunning timepiece.
I understand the supply and demand game and I agree the watch offers good value for the price. But to me it’s not worth getting a used one for €100 less than brand new with two years warranty. I can also see they are not really sold at the asking price. I would pay €600 for a pre-owned one, but sellers seem to be offended by the price although they are not selling it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
If you check Watchpatrol.net there were some offers in your range. If you are patient you will get one for your target price.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Got my mm200 Great Blue Hole yesterday and I am really impressed.
This guy got a well balanced design and should have earned more appreciation.
It comes with steel bracelet and rubber strap, and I have also tried it on NATO and leather, all worked well.
Comparing with Tuna and Sumo, this mm200 is definitely the most versatile piece while no less characteristics - the lugs are extremely good looking!
I don't own spb14x but did try it on at a shop, that doesn't speak to me like this one.

IMG_20200818_144656~2.jpg

2681 - 2700 of 2743 Posts