WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2721 - 2740 of 2743 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Since we're on the topic of such, I recently took the plunge and purchased the OEM bracelet for my SPB079. I must say, it fits quite nicely on my roughly 6.8 inch wrist (even with the protruding endlinks). And I like that the bracelet links are a bit chunkier than your standard oyster bracelet, to match the heft of the watch head. Not sure if its 250 AU$ nice, but I definitely wasn't going to get a Strapcode, I think the difference in the metal tone would've bugged me.
Did you buy it off ebay? I already have one factory bracelet on my sbdc061. I'm entertaining the thought of one for my spb087 PADI. The SC is a lot cheaper, but like you, I'm not sure about the mismatch in metal tones.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thank you!! It's gorgeous in person but can be frustrating to try and capture in pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
Guys my spb077j1 was running +6s per day. Spend last 2 weeks in box, I set it on Monday and it runs +25/day. Should I use my warranty option? Or it needs a couple of days more to run constant?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Guys my spb077j1 was running +6s per day. Spend last 2 weeks in box, I set it on Monday and it runs +25/day. Should I use my warranty option? Or it needs a couple of days more to run constant?
If it's only been back on the wrist for 48 hours I'd personally wear it for a bit to see if it gets closer to normal again first.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Did you buy it off ebay? I already have one factory bracelet on my sbdc061. I'm entertaining the thought of one for my spb087 PADI. The SC is a lot cheaper, but like you, I'm not sure about the mismatch in metal tones.
Yeah I bought it off eBay. Here's the specific listing I purchased mine from. I paid extra for the Expedited Shipping (via DHL). Ordered on the 8th of September and arrived at my house on the 14th. Can't find anything to complain about regarding the seller.

·
Registered
11,405 Posts
I wonder if it has to do with running on a lower lower reserve?

Try hand winding it to full power and then see how it does.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thank you!! It's gorgeous in person but can be frustrating to try and capture in pictures!

Agree 100%, that's one of the better pics I've seen.

What I love is, when wearing it, when the light hits it a certain way, it just astounds me how beautiful that dial is. Plus, I'm really digging that bracelet, I know some people don't like Seiko bracelets and swap them out, but I love this one. Love EVERYTHING about this watch. It really was a grail watch for me, watched a million videos on it, and so happy I have it now, exceeded my hopes big time.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Agree 100%, that's one of the better pics I've seen.

What I love is, when wearing it, when the light hits it a certain way, it just astounds me how beautiful that dial is. Plus, I'm really digging that bracelet, I know some people don't like Seiko bracelets and swap them out, but I love this one. Love EVERYTHING about this watch. It really was a grail watch for me, watched a million videos on it, and so happy I have it now, exceeded my hopes big time.
I'm a HUGE fan of this bracelet as well!

·
Registered
46 Posts

Stunning picture! I really love mm200s: I already own the classic spb077 and the eclectic spb105, but the spb079 (wonderful bezel insert) and the spb083 (great dial) are always in my mind,and I run the risk I'll buy them too, someday.

Inviato dal mio SM-T805 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
I read about this the other day; can’t wait! Product code CB13, due out any time now.

2721 - 2740 of 2743 Posts