WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3021 - 3040 of 3106 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
That looks great. I’m planning to pick one up very soon. Is US’s shipping reasonably quick? Within the, uh, US that is.
Thanks! I ordered around 3 PM CST Friday. Received today. Very fast for the regular $4 shipping or whatever (didn't pay for the more expensive priority shipping is what I mean). Chicagoland area so your results may vary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
802 Posts
Both are incredibly nice, so it's hard to pick. The Borealis has a more pronounced taper so that possibility could be the deciding factor depending on the watch being paired with it. On my MM300s I feel the Uncle Seiko works better because it's wider throughout and looks more balanced I think. But both are soft and pliable and very comfortable.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Was really tempted by the new MM200 variants but there’s something just not quite right about them for me - not even sure what it is. Much prefer the original MM200 dial but never been keen on the hands. Saw a really good deal on an SPB079 so thought why not - swapped out the hands and im happy

·
Registered
927 Posts
Was really tempted by the new MM200 variants but there’s something just not quite right about them for me - not even sure what it is. Much prefer the original MM200 dial but never been keen on the hands. Saw a really good deal on an SPB079 so thought why not - swapped out the hands and im happy

What a stunner! Definitely agree with you about the dial. The new variant doesn’t quite do it for me.

Those hands look excellent - where are they from?

·
Registered
15 Posts

looks really good. I would also be curious to know where the hands are from

3021 - 3040 of 3106 Posts