WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3041 - 3060 of 3106 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Couple SBDC061s and a SPB083 pictured here with their MM300 siblings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, this is getting a bit ridiculous now! 😜 Of course I've seen the photos of them all separately but seeing them all side by side at once invokes a serious mix of lust and envy. I've got such a soft spot for the case shape of 6159-700X so there isn't a watch here that I don't want. Real talk though, when is the SLA039 coming? You know you have to now right? 😂

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ok, this is getting a bit ridiculous now! Of course I've seen the photos of them all separately but seeing them all side by side at once invokes a serious mix of lust and envy. I've got such a soft spot for the case shape of 6159-700X so there isn't a watch here that I don't want. Real talk though, when is the SLA039 coming? You know you have to now right?

LOL, it's on the proverbial wish list but kinda low down due to the cost. I know I could buy a couple others vs. just the one piece. But we'll see!

·
Registered
927 Posts

LOL, it's on the proverbial wish list but kinda low down due to the cost. I know I could buy a couple others vs. just the one piece. But we'll see!

I guess it would depend what the others were... If it's the original green MM300 (SLA019) or an original 6159-7001 I'll back it 😂

SBDC061 on Uncle Seiko Tropic.

Do you prefer the Uncle Seiko or the Borealis on this? I got a couple of Cheapest Nato Tropic's (a V1 and V2) and while I love the V1 on my Squale 1521 the V2, while much more pliable/comfortable, felt too short and tapered too much for my liking and I didn't think either were thick/substantial enough for my 077. Thoughts?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I love both and I don't mean to give you the politically correct answer. However the Borealis has a more pronounced taper so it definitely gets thinner at the end compared to US. They're equally thick I'd say and basically the same softness. Both are extremely comfortable.

BUT, shipping times for US is like a couple days and Borealis weeks to months, so if it's a coin-flip decision the shipping time alone should be the tie breaker. Now Borealis has more colors, so that could be a factor too. I ordered an orange and a blue in 20mm that I'm super excited for. I hope US expands color options some day.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I love both and I don't mean to give you the politically correct answer. However the Borealis has a more pronounced taper so it definitely gets thinner at the end compared to US. They're equally thick I'd say and basically the same softness. Both are extremely comfortable.

BUT, shipping times for US is like a couple days and Borealis weeks to months, so if it's a coin-flip decision the shipping time alone should be the tie breaker. Now Borealis has more colors, so that could be a factor too. I ordered an orange and a blue in 20mm that I'm super excited for. I hope US expands color options some day.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback! Definitely on my radar now, they look great on your watch!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anybody rocking the fitted Crafter Blue rubber strap for the MM200? I was thinking tropic but now I’m leaning toward the fitted look.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Definitely. I really notice the difference between it and other dive watches I wear, both of similar quality from other brands, and watches lower in the Seiko Prospex range. Looking forward to taking it camping.

3041 - 3060 of 3106 Posts