WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

3221 - 3240 of 3241 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Recently let go of my 035. I struggled for months with the idea of selling it but it just wasn't getting worn and given the demand for them right now I could not justify keeping it. In a crazy twist of fate, the eBay buyer ended up living roughly 15 minutes from me (I do not live in huge metro area). Delivered it to him in person and ended up having a great conversation. He's buying the watch to give to his son (who is into watches) for his college graduation. The experience made me feel much better about selling it. It's going to someone who will love it and wear it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I agree this seems to be the case for the big brands. It's the microbrands that seem to be listening to what the collectors actually want. The likes of VAER, Lorier, Cincinnati Watch, Islander, Traska etc are all doing 36-38mm. Maybe the big hitters should take a leaf out of their books!
Rolex did just drop the Explorer back down to 36mm after ten years at 39mm. Hopefully Seiko throws us a bone soon. The smaller diver's they've come out with (downsized Willard and SPB143) are encouraging too.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Some handmade leather for the SCVS!

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Some handmade leather for the SCVS![/IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210508/7f5cba02a0c2d7a6bf1eb6936bc954c0.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210508/b0e1e103b11f68aeb13824bfa6bbb092.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk
Looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: fyioska

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got my sarbs back from the shop. Put fluted bezels on both, added a sapphire crystal with a date magnifier with a jubilee bracelet for the 035 and then added a double domed crystal with ar coating for the 033 and it has a presidential bracelet. Both bracelets are from unco seiko and the bezels and crystals are from crystal time USA. Aloha 🤙🏽

·
Premium Member
8,482 Posts
Just got my sarbs back from the shop. Put fluted bezels on both, added a sapphire crystal with a date magnifier with a jubilee bracelet for the 035 and then added a double domed crystal with ar coating for the 033 and it has a presidential bracelet. Both bracelets are from unco seiko and the bezels and crystals are from crystal time USA. Aloha 🤙🏽 View attachment 15881179

Dude, not my cup of tea, but enjoy them. It would be a dull world if we all liked the same things. 😀

3221 - 3240 of 3241 Posts