WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

221 - 240 of 8817 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
thanks yeah kinda amazed myself with the 2254 pic and well the bond just did not wanna play in the sea today altough i tried!

·
Registered
550 Posts
At Harlansmart why do you have to bond smp's the reason is because i'm looking for a second one and i need someone to convince me it's not just smp crazyness

David

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey i sometimes see people with multiple pictures in there signature how do i do that? Or does it take some supperdoeper technical thing:roll:

David

·
Registered
130 Posts
Here's mine!!!

Unfortunately I can't embed pics, or take good ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
khw those are some drooling worthy sm300's you got the . To qoute the words of a certain bond girl: Beautifull!

David

·
Registered
164 Posts
love the beach shot :)

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
khw those are some drooling worthy sm300's you got the . To qoute the words of a certain bond girl: Beautifull!

David
Thanks, the first one I got is the one with nato strap. I paid $700 for it 12 years ago. It was from UK. The bezel was stuck. I put some baby oil :) to loose the bezel. 2 years later, another SM300. Last month, I got a PO. They are all beautiful. Quote from Bond: "It is Omega"

regards

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here's my one and only... have it on steal now, but haven't had the opportunity to take a picture of it yet. :-!

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Here's my one and only... have it on steal now, but haven't had the opportunity to take a picture of it yet. :-!

that strap looks sharp!

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi, I am new here. Here are mine.

regards
That is sweet! Awesome trio of Seamasters.

Mike, just wanted to apologize. I was the one that posted your name as Matt by mistake. Won't happen again!

·
Registered
28 Posts
My SMP GMT came in a neat little package today. :-d I want to thank Fr John and the forum AD for all their help!

It is true what you all say... your first Omega will not be your last.

Here are some photos of my new beautiful pieces. Too bad I can't take good enough photos to justify...

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
My SMP GMT came in a neat little package today. :-d I want to thank Fr John and the forum AD for all their help!

It is true what you all say... your first Omega will not be your last.

Here are some photos of my new beautiful pieces. Too bad I can't take good enough photos to justify...
That GMT is pretty sweet!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ever since I saw this style Seamaster some 13 years ago I have always wanted one. So the wife has let me treat myself for our 11 year wedding anniversary. I have now had it for 8 days and it was worth the wait.

Could I be a part of the Seamaster Club?

For my next watch I have the Moon in sight. Trust me it will not take 13 years for this one.

221 - 240 of 8817 Posts