WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

241 - 260 of 8474 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
How about this James Bond model

Anyone know why the hands are invisible in a very dark room?
It is special done. Because is harmful if it grow in dark when 00 is in mission.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ever since I saw this style Seamaster some 13 years ago I have always wanted one. So the wife has let me treat myself for our 11 year wedding anniversary. I have now had it for 8 days and it was worth the wait.

Could I be a part of the Seamaster Club?

For my next watch I have the Moon in sight. Trust me it will not take 13 years for this one.

great pics

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Hey Zeek, thanks again! I'm back in town and I'll be posting some pics from my vacation tomorrow. It appears that you've done an outstanding job keeping this going...much appreciated!

Mike

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Zeek, thanks again! I'm back in town and I'll be posting some pics from my vacation tomorrow. It appears that you've done an outstanding job keeping this going...much appreciated!

Mike
My pleasure! I will pass the Internet torch back to you. Great thing you started here. Hope you had a good vacation.

Ryan

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
Here is my preciousssss....

/Henkan
Beautiful picture! Welcome to the club....were you nervous having your watch up there? I don't even like setting mine down on my tables!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
is it too late to join this club?
if not here are a few Seamasters
Wow..very interesting collection. But it is NEVER too late to join!

Welcome....

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
Why so little POC's? <|

here's mine:

I'm guessing that its because they're...expensive!! I like them a lot, although I'm not usually a chrono fan...just too pricey for me. Welcome to the club (an even more exclusive club for you)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
These are my two....

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I'll be in you neighborhood for the next few days, Christmas with my son in Ocean Beach
he's about you age, just traded me the Steelfish I bought him 2 years ago for Christmas to replace his stolen 67 Speedmaster that was restored, with get this,, another 67 Speedmaster I just finished restoring (he loves the Speedmaster's)

241 - 260 of 8474 Posts