WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

361 - 380 of 8474 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
Cool here is mine....
I thought I was seeing double! Titanium and steel...someone sounds obsessed....but, in a good way, right?

Welcome..

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
Christmas Present just arrived today registered mail. First luxury watch purchase. I live in Sicily and was able to get it through a military website for $750.00 off retail. Have a question, I have a oddly shaped wrist and would like a non-metal band. Any suggestions? Tell me what you think. Card me!
Welcome to the forum and the club! Nice first purchase. I'd suggest an Omega rubber strap. I think that model has 20mm lugs, would someone confirm? You have a couple of different options. If you have an AD somewhere around, I'd suggest stopping in and taking a look at the various rubber straps. Some have buckles and some have deployment clasps...order the one you like.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
I think I'm ready to join.

How oddly shaped? I'd try a Hirsch Mobile. It comes in 20mm, which should fit your Seamaster. I got mine shipped from England for $50 total each. Really, really nice for the price. I'd rate the quality as identical to the actual Omega rubber strap you see above on my watch, minus the foldover clasp.

Cool pictures...and nice watch!

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi all,

Have owned a Seamaster 60 since 1972 (see pic). It is a bit scratched up so I decided 37 years later to get another Seamaster, this time the SMP 2254.50.00 (see pic).

Now that I have rediscovered my interest in watches as well as found this wonderful site, I thought I would humbly apply to the club. So even though I subscribe to the Groucho Marx maxim ("I wouldn't belong to a club that ...") please could I be allowed to join.

Robert (alias chopinhauer)

[I

save

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here's mine. Sorry about the poor picture quality. Can I get a card that fits my signature?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just joined the Forum after seeing the 'Official Seamaster Club' in a Google search. I've been an Omega nut for 11 years and I currently own 4 Seamasters: Omegamatic, America's Cup SMP, Olympia 1994, and GMT 150th. No pictures handy, sorry.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I just joined the Forum after seeing the 'Official Seamaster Club' in a Google search. I've been an Omega nut for 11 years and I currently own 4 Seamasters: Omegamatic, America's Cup SMP, Olympia 1994, and GMT 150th. No pictures handy, sorry.
Welcome to the forum, omegamatic!

We have a saying around here: no pictures = didn't happen ;-) Let's see 'em. Don't be shy.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
Hi all,

Have owned a Seamaster 60 since 1972 (see pic). It is a bit scratched up so I decided 37 years later to get another Seamaster, this time the SMP 2254.50.00 (see pic).

Now that I have rediscovered my interest in watches as well as found this wonderful site, I thought I would humbly apply to the club. So even though I subscribe to the Groucho Marx maxim ("I wouldn't belong to a club that ...") please could I be allowed to join.

Robert (alias chopinhauer)

[I

save

Haven't seen that one before...(I don't think..)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's my beloved Seamaster Planet Ocean (42mm). I love this watch, especially the back...

I'd love a card on my signature!

Reactions: RobPagNY
361 - 380 of 8474 Posts