WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

461 - 480 of 8819 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sign me up please! Just picked up the last 2254 from the jewellery store today. I love this watch!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Here's mine!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #470
Sign me up please! Just picked up the last 2254 from the jewellery store today. I love this watch!

Sorry guys - I haven't been able to snag my computer from my wife:roll:..

welcome to the club!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Since you've now snagged your computer from the wife...

would you sign me up for the official Seamaster Club?? ;-)

Terence

Reactions: rockandrye

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
How is this <| :-s?
No part of the watch is touching the pistol (which is STRICTLY used for home defense as there was once an attempted break-in and I have a family) and the watch is fully protected. I hope with all my might that I never have to use my protection - if that is what is concerning to you.
I just bought the watch yesterday after over an hour at an AD trying on vertually every Omega in the store (in my price range).
Treebeard, please take a few minutes to read the Forum Rules and Guidelines. Images of weapons are prohibited at the site owner's request. Thank you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Treebeard, please take a few minutes to read the Forum Rules and Guidelines. Images of weapons are prohibited at the site owner's request. Thank you.
I did not read that and to all the forum memebers that had seen that photo, I offer my deepest most sincere apologies.
It was not my intent to offend anyone.
Again my apologies to all!

I will get a more appropriate photo for I still wish to be in the club if you will all allow.

·
Registered
358 Posts
My '67 Seamaster Chronostop...

461 - 480 of 8819 Posts