WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

521 - 540 of 8474 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Here is my application. Fun thread, guys.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
A card? WOW!

Here's my SMP with some friends.

And my SO's SMP quartz.

paul

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ooooo, i'll be in this! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here are a couple of pictures of my new 2910.50.81 PO Chrono, purchased less than a week ago.

I bought it on rubber because it was VERY substantially discounted relative to the steel bracelet (they had a sale on the rubber one and not the stainless... nevermind that it's the same watch :roll:). I love the strap though, I think it works very well with this look.

Of course I can't just have a black strap so just yesterday I ordered a custom brown ostrich leg strap from ABP Paris! The month of waiting will be tough.

And I'm sure I'll end up getting the bracelet eventually as well :-!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Please add me for this my only one for now as a beginner..thanks

Thanks to you all for your input on this little card we're about to give out...

Post here if you own a Seamaster - of any kind and any date of production. No exclusions. I know there was a lot of interest in a "Seamaster Professional" club...so I guess we'll have to have one too! Why not?

Just post a pic of your Seamaster here and we'll give you a card - and you can do what you like with it. I've seen a couple people use it in their signatures and I think it looks really good. If you need help resizing it to fit, let me know.

I'll get the bal rolling....and I finally get my own card!

Mike

This is my new 45.5mm PO on stainless...

And here's my club membership!

·
Registered
121 Posts
What a great thread. Lots of fantastic watches covered here. Look at the history of the Seamaster that is represented on this thread. Great job to all.

I have had mine going on 6 years now and it has been nothing short of everything it is suppose to be. I have never had an issue with it, has always kept impecable time. I'm not telling you guys anything you don't already know. Preaching to the choir as they say.

·
Registered
636 Posts
SMP Quartz...Hirsch Strap...

SMP Quartz...Bracelet...Can I have a card too? Soon the new Black Bond Quartz will be mine as well. Hopefully by the end of this year as we just purchased a new house. Gotta start the fund now...Urr...If you would like to donate to this very important cause PLEASE!!...feel free to do so (For an Omega I'm not below pan handling...)

521 - 540 of 8474 Posts