WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

541 - 560 of 8474 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Does this count? Or do I need more?

It seems as though the good gentlemen who were doing up the cards have yielded to fatigue from doing so a couple of weeks back. Fair enough. So, on behalf of myself and my fellow recent applicants, would it be considerate just to copy and past a card off the forum? Or the height of arrogant presumption?

An etiquette question. Thoughts?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Count me in too. I just got a new 2254.50, my very first Omega. Sorry I don't have a way to get pictures, maybe I'll get my card anyway. I really like this watch. Thanks to all for your advise on this forum, it sure made my choice easier.29R

·
Registered
450 Posts
I've been in since 2006 with the Great White... Can I have a card? Thanks

My wife joined yesterday with the ladies Seamaster Bond! I surprised, and she likes it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My first Omega, and of course it is a Seamaster. I formally request my membership card please.

·
Registered
797 Posts
It seems as though the good gentlemen who were doing up the cards have yielded to fatigue from doing so a couple of weeks back. Fair enough. So, on behalf of myself and my fellow recent applicants, would it be considerate just to copy and past a card off the forum? Or the height of arrogant presumption?

An etiquette question. Thoughts?
Sounds like a good idea to me.​

Since this "club" was originally started as something fun and informal for Seamaster owners, I see no problem with people helping themselves to cards, especially if they've taken the time to join WUS, buy a Seamaster & participate in this thread.​

So here is the card in 3 sizes for everyone's use. Just right-click & save!​

Enjoy!​

And if you REALLY need a personalized card & can't do it yourself, let me know & I'll see what I can do.​

Have fun!​

Dave​

541 - 560 of 8474 Posts