WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

561 - 580 of 8819 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Since this "club" was originally started as something fun and informal for Seamaster owners, I see no problem with people helping themselves to cards, especially if they've taken the time to join WUS, buy a Seamaster & participate in this thread.​

So here is the card in 3 sizes for everyone's use.​
I have taken you up on your generous offer. Thank you.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I used to have the 2254, got rid of it, and now have this.....

·
Premium Member
8,672 Posts
I'm a relatively new member on WUS. I have owned a number of Breitlings. I recently sold 2 of them, and they will be financing a new Seamaster Aqua Terra Caliber 8500 in the next couple of weeks. When I get it, I will certainly post pics.
My Dad gave me an Omega Constellation in 1969, unfortunately it was stolen. That was my only Omega until now. The Aqua Terra in stainless, with Tech Grey dial that my AD showed me yesterday, really did it for me. I had mentioned that I loved the Hour Vision from the moment it came out, but it was simply not affordable. When he showed me the Aqua Terra with the new dial and Caliber 8500, that did it!
Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's my recently acquired Bond Chronograph which also happens to be my first automatic!

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
While not in my hands at the moment this one is enroute via USPS as I type. I should be a full fledged member early next week. Here is a preview!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hello, my name is Tomas and although I've been around awhile don't post too much, but I had to show you all this beauty, just picked it up from Wisconsin Proud a few days ago, who btw is a great guy, so can I be a member of the SMP club and get a card?:

So can I too get a card? Pleeeease:-!

561 - 580 of 8819 Posts