581 - 600 of 8805 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Just came on board. Forgive the bad pic

·
Registered
213 Posts
Love this post almost as much as my new Seamaster ! :-!

Officially submitting my application (and a mediocre pic - better to come I promise) in triplicate for full access to the club, executive washroom, lounge area and all the relative perks ! :thanks

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
OK...I'm in! The SMP arrived yesterday! Beautiful watch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been lurking this forum for a while now. I figured it's about I post something. Here's a couple pics of mine. Sorry for the poor quality.

My quartz 2264.50
omega 2.jpg

My two tone 2332.20
omega 1.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yet another 2254.50...but I love it! It does everything I want it to...

I received it yesterday from the forum AD and the first thing I did was remove the bracelet and put on the rubber strap. I *really* like this strap - it's comfortable and makes the watch more sporty and casual.

I love this watch!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello!

I am a new mmbwr of this wonderfull forum and also owner of a new Seamaster.
Can I be a member of the Seamasterclub

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hi folks & welcome to all the new members!

Look at ALL the Seamasters! 31 pages of 'em so far! I guess it's not very popular, huh?

No one is replying to each post anymore so here is the card in three handy sizes for you to use. Just right click & save the size you want on your hard drive.

To add it as a signature, log in to WUS & go to your profile/Your Control Panel & click "Edit Signature". There you will find a couple of ways to add it as your "signature".

And again, if anyone HAS to have a personalized card, PM me & I'll see what I can do.

Thanks & have fun!

Dave

581 - 600 of 8805 Posts