WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

601 - 620 of 8805 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Here's my fresh out of the package SMPC:

Apparently, the dial and hands are quite faded, but I actually like the look.

Thanks for the card (I actually went through all 30 pages over the last two days while waiting for my Seamaster!)
Looks like it was well worth the wait. And while you were waiting you got a chance to decide which one's next!

Have fun.

Dave

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have finally snapped a shot of my Planet Ocean. Can I have a card please? :thanks

·
Registered
365 Posts
Can I join the club???

Then I will be member of both clubs! :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Here's my bid for membership.

·
Premium Member
8,668 Posts
Hi Folks!
Greetings from Vancouver BC Canada.
Being a relative new member here, I hope that my purchase today now qualifies me: a new Aqua Terra caliber 8500 41.5mm / stainless on stainless / Teck-Grey dial

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm not an expert but I would say you qualify.
Very nice looking Seamaster. |>

·
Registered
232 Posts
06052009103.jpg

2201.50.00 and a 2531.80.00 - both soon to be on NATOs

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Here is mine, an oldie but I like it. A re-issue would be nice, the dial is spectacular, the 1/5 of second markings are so precise. No case back either.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I'd like to join please. This is my beautiful Seamaster that I was lucky enough to purchase last year :-!

DSCF0436.jpg

·
Registered
120 Posts
Figured I should officially join the ranks, even though I've had my PO for nearly a year now. My latest, a 2254.50 is on my wrist now, and it arrived yesterday:

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm in as well please...

Regards,
Is this the midsize?...I'm def liking the smaller profile of the midsize SMP and I do think it will be my next purchase...Getting tired of jumbo watches...For me at least I think it's time to take it back to the smaller more vintage feel of a smaller sized watch...

601 - 620 of 8805 Posts