WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

621 - 640 of 8805 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hello,
has nobody other a Aqua Terra with blued hands and indices?
Here are my two Seemaster´s:
I don't have one, but I do really want one. I had to get the 2254.50 first though. Following my rule of one watch per year (these things aren't cheap!) it might be on my radar next year. However, as I own two Omegas now, I might actually *shudder* branch out into another brand. Either a Tag Heuer Monaco (Blue Face, the new Cal.17) or finally get the watch that got me curious about watches in the first place, a Rolex Submariner No Date. We'll see though...

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hi all,

I'm a proud owner of a beautiful Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver. This is a wonderful timepiece and has been extremely accurate. Almost to quartz standards! Couldn't be happier.

Can I be part of the 'club' ? :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
here is mine, just got it few days ago

will take better pics when i have a chance

·
Registered
710 Posts
This is actually my third Seamaster in 3 weeks, but the first one I am planning on keeping.
Sorry about the terrible picture. It is an SMP Non-AC, 2230.50.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Not the greatest pic I've ever taken but I'll join in nonetheless:

42mm PO, 1940s WWW and a Speedy Pro.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Well, this can't qualify because:

a) I already have a card, and

b) This is the same watch as in post #629, above, when it was still with its previous owner.

So, I'm just showing off what came in the mail.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here's my new baby. The 2 months wait was definitely worth it! Sorry about the quality. Taken with my webcam! Will take some nicer shots on weekend.

Anyone on the forum umming and ahhing about size, go the 45.5mm. It takes a little getting used to the weight but it looks awesome!

Oh, and can I please get my Seamaster Club Card lol

Attachments

621 - 640 of 8805 Posts